Reviews for By Fang and Claw
mangolove chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
This was an awesome chapter! totally loved it XD
sparkyzebo chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Its been a long time! Thanks for updating! For a sec I thought you had given up fictionpress. Well anyway I like how you showed how the group is acting together. Grey is very good at being a leader. Also him having the ability of to use fire intrigues me. Is he an elemental? Well great job!
julianmarq chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
So this story is amazing but sadly I've seen you haven't updated in a while, hope you come back soon.

Just a couple of doubts, how did Grey (and Elle too I suppose) grew so powerful as to kill a werewolf in its twenties just two months after his first change? Well I'm just gonna regard it as hero luck.

Also I'd like to know Grey's fur color. In the second to last chapter so far you explained that his wolf/man form was entirely black but I don't know if that's his fur color or that every wolf/man is that color in your imagery or if, in that case, Elle's wolf woman would be dark brown?

Also I found funny that Grey called Kyra a teenager given that he's 17 and Elle 14 if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, great story, hope you come back soon.
sparkyzebo chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Another great chapter!I like how they have added another wolf to there me wonder what there travels will be like now.I can't wait to see what happens when they finally find Liam. Well update once the next chapter is done!
sparkyzebo chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I really liked seems sort of fillerish but then again I do like most fillers.I'm glad you updated I had been waiting for you to update but don't rush the story it won't be as good if you do in my opinion.
sparkyzebo chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
Very nice chapter indeed!I really want to know whats going to happen to Elle and Grey!
Antaris25 chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Still following the story and added this one to my favorites list. I had mixed feelings about this chapter because it highlighted my concerns about Elle and Grey over previous chapters. They are being driven solely by revenge with very little regard for anything else. The witch showed there was much more powerful things in the world than these two very lucky teens and eventually that luck will run out. She also made mention of the broken oath and can't help but feel there will be a cost for that.
sparkyzebo chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I liked these chapter sorta had a cold yet warm feel to it.
A-JINX chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
this stroy is amazing i cant wait to see what happens to Grey and Elle, i hope they track down Liam and rip his throat out! but one question what happened to Rosaline, the girl Grey was gonna confess to?

keep writing!

A-jix
sparkyzebo chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Aww its a at least you updated not only that but I really like this story more now!
Antaris25 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very cool story so far! Seems like Grey and Ellie have been lucky so far but can't help but think Deb is leading them right into a trap. Please continue!
sparkyzebo chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Awsome so far and the plot is pretty good.
Wanabet chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Its good, but I am curious is there another pack in the area who will like guide/ teach him? Otherwise GOOGLE research for him lol, sadly its what i would do. Update soon.
Nikki Vendela chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nice beginning chapter! _

I do wonder if Rosaline really is gone. If she is, hopefully Grey gets revenge for that. He has an awesome name, by the way. The ending of this chapter makes me want to know what's going to happen next!