Reviews for Saccharine Scribe
Archia chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This confused me, which I don't really mind as it makes me think. Confusing is good, I guess. Apart from the fact that it confused me I really enjoyed this. I think that that was partly due to the fact that since I didn't fully understand it, I could just read it and then think afterwards.
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Creative, I really like the way you put this. One thing I'm wondering about is "lips spills" and "conversations stains", only one word should be plural, to either mean lips as a noun or spills as a noun/object, but I think you mean spill as an action. And it would either be the conversation that stains or all of the conversations that stain. Sorry for that long note of picky-ness. Otherwise, very nicely done and quite clever. It was the perfect length and had the right rhythm to it. Great work. :)
Timescribe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Interesting the connection (implied by me or written by you) between red lipstick and red pen?

Anyway, I like the choice of more poetic cultured words (eg parchment instead of paper).
3M2R chapter 1 . 10/29/2010

Another poem I don't quite know how to express my afterthoughts... But it's really good.

Thought of a lover writing a letter. It's very detailed I love the first line and the last three. VERY GOOD! gives the poem a sense of unity for the first. And also, I like the idea of personification in this poem. 'I'm a telepath' I got confused at first, thinking it was a witch or someone like that. Until I read to the flimsy parchment and the last three lines (:

I love that!