Reviews for Skater Boy
Lady of romance world88 chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Hi. It is so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Chareyna went to visit Matt's house to confirm him that they shouldn't go to Shawn's house to meet Hector about their project today. I am wonder why Chareyna's mum so depressing at the moment? *curiously* OWG Matt is shirtless. Thats so hot. :D Lucky for Chareyna to have two guys swoon over her. :) OMG Shawn is like his father is he? *curiously* OMG Shawn is using Chareyna to get into her pants then dump her like she's nothing to him. How dare Shawn do that to Chareyna. What jerk Shawn is. Poor Chareyna. :( I am hope that Chareyna and Matt end up together in the end please. *hopeful smile* I am wonder when Matt is going to find out that Shawn is his twin brother? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D It is amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :) By the way, I am so sorry to take so long to check out your story because I was sick since wed thats two w3k ago and I am feel better now since yesterday. Yay. :D I am look forward to read this story until the end because I really love this story so much and I am so curiously about what happen next in this story. :) I am hope that you will write Shawn's story, Biance's story and Yuji's story in the future please. :D
The.Girl.With.Pen.and.Paper chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
OHH SHIT UPDATE
Myst C chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
super completely full of awesomness! i wish it was longer. i even read it slowly so it could last i just love matt and his jealousy is so sexy! lol i cant wait for more update soon.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
WTF?

School from half seven till half five?
Lady of romance world88 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Hi. It is so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) OMG Chareyna's dad got promotion then move into Saline since eight months. I am glad that Yuji and Chareyna are get setting in this new house. :) I am wonder what kind of promotion that Chareyna's dad accept into? *curiously* Ah Sig and Matthew live in Saline as well. I am wonder why? *curiously* What kind of disease that Sig got? *curiously* OMG Chareyna's mum don't tell her husband about what happen in mansion. The past of Chareyna's mum will be haunt her down and the truth will be discover it later in this story. No one can't run away from their past and they must fix up before too late. Hope this advice will help you to find the way to solve the mystery. :) This is getting interesting and I am so curious what happen next. :D Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D It is amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :)
Myst C chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
I cant belive shaun and matt are brothers tho thats big. and they both trying to get the same girl because i think shaun really just wants bianca right?

cant wait for the next chapter i hope matt is in it lol i want more matt and hi jealousy...lol update soon.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Hi. It is so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) OMG Hector have affair with Sig? Why? I do not understand. I thought Hector is good and faithful man to his wife. :S Why does Hector want to have affair? :S OMG Hector told his men to kill Sig and her child. It is so horrid thing he ever done. OMG Charyena's mother is the personal maid of Sophia. I just don't understand why Charyena's mum took Matthew and give to Sig. It's amazing that Shawn and Matthew don't realises that they are twin brothers. Will Charyena going to tell Matthew and Shawn that they are twins? *curiously* Will Charyena and Matthew going to meet up with Hector? *curiously* What happing to Sophia? Does she died? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D It is amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :) By the way, read my stories when you have time please. Thanks. :D
RDScholar chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Wow, that is nuts. (:

It's like they're all ment to be in each others lives somehow. Very interesting.
shanaenae123 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
*speechless... Update soon!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Hi. It is so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am glad that Yuji went off to visit his friend's house and let Chareyna to figure out the truth from her mum. OMG Matthew and Shawn are brothers. Does this means they have same mother and same father? Then why their parents were divorce? What is going on with Hector? Why does Matthew and Shawn don't know about that they are relating to Hector? *curiously* How does Chareyna's mum know about this? *curiously* Two brothers like same girl. Thats is get alot of dramas coming up in this story. :D I am wonder what will Shawn and Matthew's react to their shock news? I am wonder what Hector's react to the visit from Matthew and Chareyna tomorrow? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am look forward to read the next chapters of your story. Don't stop writing. :D It is amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :) I hope that you will find a perfect title to match this story. How about 'Two brothers and a Girl' for match this title? It is up to you. Just surprise your readers. :) I suggest you that you should read alot books, magazines and newspapers. Plus watch alot of movies and tv shows to get alot of ideas for this story. Good luck with research. :D
marlies279 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
I really love the story - I want to know what will happen next!
RDScholar chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Woah. That secret is intense. (: I can't wait to find out more about that.
Brightheart chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
nice twist.
Myst C chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
WHOA I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT...I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING AS HER THAT HER REAL FATHER WAS SHAWNS FATHER. LOL THIS STORY IS PURE AWESOMENESS EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THE TITLE SKATER BOY I THINK OF THE SONG BY AVRIL LAVIGNE NOW THROUGHTOUT THE STORY I HEARD That song play in my head lol. CANT WAIT FOT THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE SOON!
Myst C chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
I LIKE THIS STORY ALOT AND I ONLY READ FOUR CHAPTERS. LOL ITS KINDA SHORT THOUGH. BUT I LIKE MATT ALREADY. AND THE MAIN CHARACTER SEEMS COOL I LIKE HER TO. LOL AWESOME CHARACTERS.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »