Reviews for Crazier
sappyromancelvr chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this, all the cheesiness included. :)
ColourCascade chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
HAHAHAHAHA that was so cute and funny! I love it!
Fugly chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Haha, what an awesome story! I'm still smiling. :D

That was one great ending... serves him right #$! :P
Three'sACompany chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Totally awesome! I loved the heart-melting lines at the end! Confessions every girl would die to hear of!
Sycelia chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ah... this is so sweet, it's slightly sickening. Not that that's a bad thing. It's good. Very good :D

Plus, the whole thing was sprinkled with hilarity, which just made me very happy. Sharon is a very entertaining individual.

I want a Jack now. .
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
freaking most amazing thing EVER! i love u. will u marry me?

ok no i'm kidding xD but this was awesome. and yes it was totally dripping with cliche but it was still awesome. especially the i'm too sexy and justin beiber parts LOLOLOL LMAO

please read and review my stories

SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOVES
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
soo...I'M KIND OF IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. like, i don't even know where to begin. i love jack because he's just SO CUTE and pretty much an amazing guy and i love sharon because she is one of those rare female leads you find yourself admiring. like, she's normal and real and vulnerable and yet she is strong and daring and so wonderfully self-aware that you can't help but forgive her for everything else. She is at once a young girl and a mature woman and this story just made me so, so happy because of all this and so much i can't put into words right now. LOVELOVELOVED this line: [And the part of me I hated the most was the part of me who was waiting for him to stop me.] god, you just pinpointed exactly what is so annoying about most female leads on this site, and then trampled all over it to say YES I HAVE CREATED A CHARACTER WHO IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT. and she was. she is. when she was giving her little speech to jack at the end and was tearing up and all...oh god, i just wanted to hug her! because she's not overdramatic or anything, she's just real. her fears were real and her happiness was real, too. that's great.

so...yeah. i loved how the story was funny and it was serious, too. like, first i'd be laughing at something and then a couple scenes later i'd be basking in the glory of a wonderfully-turned phrase or a nicely crafted paragraph or a great little insight into one of your characters. can i just say, jack was the hottest character ever? 'cause he was funny and sexy and just as vulnerable as sharon and when he smiled, i swear i could feel the brightness of it. and again, that speech. -swoons-

hahahahhahahhaah and JUSTIN BIEBER! well done, my friend. well done.

;)becky
AnimeNinjaNerd chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This... is such an awesome One-shot. Seriously. :D
butt-munch chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
A! THAT IS SO SOSOSSOSSOSOSOSOSO FUNNY! HOLY CRAP DUDE! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE ENDING! I COULDENT STOP LAUGHING FOR LIKE AN HOUR! i LOVE it! i mean justin bieber really? i love you! your the first one on here that has had the nerves to make fun of him! i LOVE YOU!
candii-apple chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
-dies laughing-

-is revived by the thought Sharon's expression while reading this-

-dies laughing all over again-

Now I understand why Sharon couldn't stop cringing XD

p.s. I LOVE IT :)
RoseBriar32192 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hahahahaha! This story is so amazing! I loved the part where he tied her to the bed and played I'm Too Sexy every half hour. And then in the end, where she did the same to him, except with Justin Bieber. I laughed so hard I started crying! This was really funny! Great story! - RoseBriar
MK16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
*laughs uncontrollably*

THIS IS HILARIOUS

specially the ending :D
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This story is absolutely amazing. It had me laughing and crying at the same time. Love it
renegade01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
haha, loved the ending. cute oneshot. ;)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »