Reviews for Crazier
Bagpipes'n'Schnauzers chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
OMG! I read this during my music lessons and just refused to put it down! you're right it is long but it is truly worth it, I was grinning the whole way through. :-) And the Justin Beiber trick - priceless!
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awsh I LOVE this story! Hope you make more like this! :)

~Ronnie~ who has to play the piano against her will...
maxinee chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was really good. i was smiling the entire time! right now even, i can't stop feeling like a little schoolgirl. jack and sharon are just so cute together, aren't they? their lives are a love story in the making. sighs. this was really good!
guess who x chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I LOVES IT! The romance is sweet, and LOL at the 'I'm Too Sexy' prank XD Nice job, Wenva :)
humhum chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
wow! First of all, Jack Richards actually sounds yummy - 180cm FTW! ;) & sounds like the perfect bf blahblah...sigh a girl can only dream...

AHem, gimme a sec.(I might burst into flames because of Jack's hotness.) - DREAMY EYES -

Although i am a relationship noob (yay!), i can actually relate to Sharon (nice name btw, its my grannie's name harhar)

etc, and although how it may seem she were pushing Jack away, on the inside, she's fully obsessed LOL.

ANYWAYS - KEEP WRITING YEAH! FLUFFY IS PROLLY bad for my heart condition but how can u resist cliches ;D
scribbled.in.crayon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Love this! It was fun to read and well written :D
goinsane chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
oh how i love the ending :) me likey this story!1
chroniclev chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Okay, so I couldn't resist finishing this even though I'm still not done my lab report. :P

The end! OMG! I could definitely see the Taylor Swift inspiration you were talking about! Hahahaha. Was grinning through the makeout and confession scenes. Oh, why can't real boys say things like that? XD

The family scene was touching and heartwarming!

Anyway, my favourite part was the whole rain scene and the aftermath. I don't even care if it's cliched, I just love it so much.

Well done! You need to write more one shots. :D
redchild023 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Haha. May I just say that this story is very amusing. :D

And, there's something about this line that just made me want to drop on the floor and laugh my head off:

"...and I will let you kill me or castrate me – but preferably kill me..."

Genius! :))

I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this is one of those works that just make me feel like some teenage girl (which I am, actually)...

Good job~! :)
cassiopium chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This made me feel happy. It cancels out the negative emotions inspired by 3-U maths. I'll chuck a Sharon (mwahahahahaha) because I never have to do maths... Ever again. Unless my brother asks me for help.

Anyway... heehee Shichard. First I have to giggle about how cute they are in this story, which is comparable to the dorky way he asked her to formal.

Not that I can relate to the story really, because as you know, my life is boring and unromantic and if my mother gave me the birds and the bees talk, it would be really awkward, because c'mon, Asian parents giving a talk like that? (not even including a guy there with me) ...Awkward turtle times a thousand. But I think the best part of this one is that the emotions that Sharon's feeling, the reader can grasp them really easily. Like when she's confused about Jack, when she's in denial and when she's despairing because she did something silly, you depicted it all really well.

Aside from that, it's really well-written, I loved Robbie being an overprotective little brother and I like that Jem reads romance novels. I like the closeness of the two families and even more the fact that despite their closeness, Sharon's family is fully behind Sharon when she was upset.

It was really fun reading this :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4