Reviews for Poem for My Wenis
Negasi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow! At first I thought this was going to be a silly little poem, but the word choice here is amazing! You should try some slam poetry/spoken word because the things you write when read aloud have such power to them!
sophiesix chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
haha i had no idea waht a wenis was, so the word play was fun to apply to different things :) i really like teh rythm of it, especially "an armpost". not why it would be a crowd pleaser though? like teh little anatomical references though, the absent nerve endings, the paralysis: i'd never thought of that before, and its quite true eh? this made me laugh :)
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
ahahaha! in my old high school, we used to call our olecranon processes wenises, so I read this with that in mind, though I could be completely wrong ("right elbow" makes me think I may be correct though.)

this is great. the diction and subject matter are at completely different ends of the spectrum, which makes it even better.

- Leila
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
lol, that's not age appropiate. rated k? what if a kid has high-ass vocabuary read it? lmao, it's hilirious i guess. if reviewers know what exactly is going on in the poem. once again, lmao. peace out [x
xenolith chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This probably doesn't count as a review, but I just wanted to say this poem cracked me up! Was that the point? I'm not sure, but I thought it was hillarious.

Quite liked the line 'nerve endings in absentum', that sounds very pretty.

But yeah. XD
YasuRan chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Curiosity got the better of me.

'soft and squishy