Reviews for Tomorrow's Visitor
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7
Very cute, they are both adorable :)
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
One of the best long oneshots I've read. Soren is so cute. Thanks for the fluffiness.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really like it Soren and Tomorrow have an interesting dinamic I love it . Their portraying was really good.I love the sequal.
oni chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
What an awesome movie this would make. I spent 3 hours, with interruptions reading this whole story this morning. I wish it were a Sundance movie or something like that. It would be a good one.
Depth-of-Field chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
haha, Soren is crazy! I love it! Really great piece. :D
Peacock Slayer chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loves it. I saw it on A Drop of Romeo and couldn't help but read it. Glad I did.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hey! I'm here to share some exciting news! This story was added to the Slash category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Tomorrow is a hermit; a hermit that has managed to achieve the solitude that he likes by living in a house that is perched on the edge of a cliff so he is not expecting the knock on his door. Opening the door, he expects it to be a hiker lost on his travels but is stunned to see that it is a naked man demanding pants and will not take no for an answer. Deciding to take pity on the man – well, he did not really have a choice – he gave the man pants hoping that would get rid of him. His plan did not work. From there, things only got worse...

Do you want to know what the best thing about this story was? It was the fact that DeliriousEphemera managed to characterise Tomorrow perfectly. Sometimes writers can over exaggerate when it comes to describing characters that are grouchy, sarcastic and a loner like Tomorrow but that is not the case in ‘Tomorrow’s Visitor’. Yes, Tomorrow is all those things but thanks to DeliriousEphemera’s flawless writing you can actually imagine the character in your mind. I must admit, I was not keen on the character of Soren to start with. I found him too brazen to be realistic but then when his profession of an escort came out I could see how his characteristics had developed and suddenly believed in him. The highlight is that they are two completely contrasting characters that mesh beautifully together.

As you all know, my pet peeve is having more dialogue than narration and when you read this story you’ll see that this goes against my love of narration. It is more dialogue and yet it just compliments the story. I actually believe that I could have read this story without any narration at all because the dialogue between the two characters was spot on. I could only describe it as downright perfection.

With its wonderful characters, fast pace and laugh out loud moments, ‘Tomorrow’s Visitor’ is a story that will have you hooked in seconds."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I literally could not stop reading once I started. So freaking worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
: )
badbart chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Another great story by my almost favorite author. I choose my reading by it's length, that way when it's good, I have more to enjoy.
Seretei chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Tomorrow is so funny; I loved his crankiness. I also enjoyed the fact that he was more than capable of scaring off unwanted visitors...when they were really unwanted.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
cute cute story. thanks for sharing!
Scardusk chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Totally adorable and awesome, loved the names.. ;) Tom Waits, eh? I love Tom Waits, haha.
Arushi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Okay, LOVED it!

I think the most striking thing for me was the painting Tomorrow does in the end: Idiot.

Soren seems to have ADD, but then he would, to survive everything he has, and Tomorrow's.. the typical eccentric, reclusive artist, yet not. Its a pretty good story too :)
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011