Reviews for Your Cat Is Dead
Writing Entity chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I truly did enjoy this story. The writing was superb, loved the style and the slight humor mixed in as well. Also. I love the conflict of the story as well. How the whole thing just planned out. The ending, definitely didn't expect that at all. Quite a nice surprise. I just loved Hunter, never met a cat like that in my life. Very entertaining.
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
hahahaha this was cute in its very own weird way xD
Your Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I'm reading your stories and really liking them so far. I think that at times I wish for more detail, but then again, I've been searching a long time for a story that focuses on how a couple works together. This one is really creative and almost... realistic? And endearing. Anyway, I figured that since I've read at least three of your one shots so far, I might as well declare you one of my favorite authors and let you know how much I appreciate your work. I'm excited to keep going down the list, so thank you, and merry Christmas. (Happy Kwanzaa, feliz ramadan, and superb Hanukkah/chanukah) YG
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awww! Love it! So freaking cute! You think of really neat and unique ideas!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Weird but good. :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
rightasrain chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hahaha great story :)
ehM chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like this! 3 And on my favorite stories it shall go. :D
fariswheel chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was funny. I like the cat.
MazeRunner chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, I never knew pets could tear people apart. Though it felt slightly rushed towards the end, it was a gret one shot:)
blackire chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Really good. The last part was unexpected and funny. It seemed that he was saying Voila! Here I am! Hehehe.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
cute :D
Mithee chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
let me make this clear: no cats were harmed in the making of this story, right? Lol but aside from that, the story was really cute! Black cats have a special place in my heart :3
other chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
classic. glad to see you're still awake.
aja chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I've been reading your FP stream for ages. I'm so glad you're updating again and plan on updating more. When I got an alert about this story I was so happy! It's truly great. I laughed so hard when I read the description of your protagonist, because I happen to be sporting the auburn hair lately and have the same eye color. You wouldn't happen to have the auburn hair and hazel eyes too, would you?

I love how unique and endearing this story is. It features a cat but in a completely different context. It has a real Halloween vibe. Reading it that time of the month, it was perfectly seasonal.

Hope you do keep updating.
quotata chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was quite endearing!

"Proof" that if couples only talked about their relationships, there would be less issues? )