Reviews for Your Cat Is Dead
other chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
classic. glad to see you're still awake.
aja chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I've been reading your FP stream for ages. I'm so glad you're updating again and plan on updating more. When I got an alert about this story I was so happy! It's truly great. I laughed so hard when I read the description of your protagonist, because I happen to be sporting the auburn hair lately and have the same eye color. You wouldn't happen to have the auburn hair and hazel eyes too, would you?

I love how unique and endearing this story is. It features a cat but in a completely different context. It has a real Halloween vibe. Reading it that time of the month, it was perfectly seasonal.

Hope you do keep updating.
quotata chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was quite endearing!

"Proof" that if couples only talked about their relationships, there would be less issues? )
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG ITS SO CUTE! But maybe Hunter should've stayed dead...I guess it's cool because it's like their relationship is alive again, but um...it's also kinda unrealistic...I mean, a cat wouldn't get hit by a car, get smashed into the ground, and then wake up from the dead the morning after. Other than that, IT WAS SO CUTE. Ok, I said that already. But you get my point :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow.. scary. But aww they got together. And I laughed at the summary, and I showed it to my friend and she laughed too.

It was cute, and it was weird that they both hated the cat and yet they were still kinda fond of it because of one reason or another.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha! That was so cute! Well...I don't know if 'cute' is the right word for it...but I definitely enjoyed it!

Personally, I'm no fan of cats, either. But I was actually saddened by the fact that he had been 'a black mottled mess of guts and fur', and that no one really 'loved' him. ):

Well written. (:

~SnoQueen
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
All I can think of is zombie-cats.

Cute, though.
x Farii chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hahah, i love the ending! lol :P
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I like this a lot. Very well written, and a nice twist at the end!

Spawny
sunshinernnr chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love the plot of this story, it's an adorable premise. I did, however wish for more character development. It was hard to feel attached to the notion of him & her together because his character didn't feel super developed. I felt more attached to the cat. But... I do love the plot! :)
Xevious Cat chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Interesting concept! I have to admit I can't stand romance, but that wasn't too bad. I'm so glad the cat lived, I love cats :)
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hey. Loved it :) Shall we expect more one-shots like this from you in the future? :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2