Reviews for Crystal
emmycat chapter 32 . 6/1/2011
Just spent a few hours reading this! Nice, (fairly) light story, thanks for writing.
happyflowers0729 chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
aw
JaredDean chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
Great read. thanks so much for sharing.
NexusCRStorm chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
A good story over all. I have kept my posts to a minimum as really, I have nothing new to say to help you improve.

A few errors I picked up from this chapter.

Her family blood had what I needed, traces of whatever Grandfather was, to counteract the pull of the water, which is what I really needed.

**Repeat of needed. Perhaps a rephrase is needed

I had never suspected,

**expected

Good luck with your future writing endeavours.
safirefairy13 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This story is really weird... I don't dislike it, though...
SecretRose88 chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
The whole story was beautifully written from start to finish. This was, by far, my favorite book out of the whole series. Great Job!
WolfLover74 chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
I truly enjoyed this story and its pre quels from the beginning. Crystal's finally a vampire and with Johnny! A happy ending for all. :)
Lionesscouer chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
What an amazing story.. I have been reading since the first story. . and always looking forward to each of your chapters.. I loved your style of writing as well as your characters and how you brought all of them to life. I looked forward to your chapters like a bird looks forward to a worm.. lol..
Mysterious MD chapter 32 . 12/28/2010
That was a good ending. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was tough for her mom to see her like that, and have Crystal go through the transformation and be like that. But everything works out well, she manages not to harm anyone, and goes through it no problem. It was a happy ending. Good job with the story, it was fun to read. Keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 31 . 12/27/2010
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I only encountered one spot where you missed one of the quotes. You had, 'Smiling, I shook my head. "I have enough," I told him. I'm full now."' Where there should be a quotes mark after "him." and before "I'm". Other than that it was well written. Crystal seems unable to take human food now, and is close to her final change. Paul and Johnny seem to make up enough. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
WolfLover74 chapter 30 . 12/21/2010
Johnny seems to have gotten really jealous of Paul. Oh Crystal's transformation is almost complete.
happyflowers0729 chapter 30 . 12/19/2010
ooh i kinda get why Johnny's jelouse of Paul but he's taking it a little too far but maybe that's for a reason and I wanna know.
SecretRose88 chapter 30 . 12/18/2010
I love Johnny's jealousy problem, particularly because Paul gets beat up a lot. I still hate him and Michael for trying to steal the boys.

I Hope Crystal makes it through her transformation all right :)
Mysterious MD chapter 30 . 12/18/2010
Well that was a good chapter. It was well written, I only encountered one error. You repeated the sentence "Not tomorrow night, but the next night Johnny would finally bring me under the water." Other than that it was well written. They return safely home to get ready for the Equinox, her mother is spoiling her, and ironically it's actually not what she wants. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
WolfLover74 chapter 29 . 12/13/2010
Loved both chapters! Oh I'm so glad Crystal's Grandfather explained how they came to be. Oh and I love that he's going to visit them in America. Awesome!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »