Reviews for The Ghost
Luis chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
apps/forums/

Your poem is good. Join us.
Guido Petri chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Just about perfect.

No other words needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was a very wwell-writen and interesting poem. I like how it is from the point of veiw of the victim. The last part:'He hears my words above a shatt'ring roar

And as the lights cease to be.

I say, "You've murdered me once before

But you will never, ever be rid of me."'was perfectly creepy.
Majorjewls chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Really well me goosebumps!:)
xKatie Raex chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I cannot BELIEVE I haven't reviewed this yet.

I have read this maybe a million times, and it is wonderful, I love it!
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
AMAZING !

and that's all the Natzi's ever saw the jews and they're prisoners.

raised as Hitler's youth brainwashed and trained so that they wont have a problem killing them and doing much worse things than that.

i wish u luck on your writing!
trouble-makerz-4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was so x 1trillion good. i love your use of description. you are a very good writer.
KalliopesMuse chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is truly haunting. The flow of the poem was very good and I especially liked this line: I saw in him the living Devil,Now he thinks the same of me.

Well done and happy writing. - Sarika
castaways and cutouts chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
wow. really good. really REALLY good! major props!
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Wow. This poem is written really, really well. It flows so naturally and not a single rhyme sounded forced.
tpaca chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Awesome. I am in awe. wonderful job.
~*rachel*~
Pinkmoon chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I love this style. As I was reading I keep thinking that this was simlur to Edgar Allen Poe's poems. Anyways, great poem.
i Kandi chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
i enjoyed how you had the ghost tell the story... i also liked the way that we saw the pain on both sides, and the possible remorse? not delving too far into it, i like it, plain and simple :)
completely neutral person chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That poor general!
Heinrich chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow. That was amazing. I can't over it. That is the best poem I've ever read-Ever.