Reviews for A Light Forgotten
YuriHimeChan chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
inferred is that we have come here once again a place wher i am caught up toeverything which means that it is up to you to continue I want to let you know you need only ask for my help if you need it
( I still in having trouble logging in if you can't tell )
Yuri Hime Chan chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
poor Fawne, but so far so much better then expected, it has been more than a year since you last touched this it would seem, I hope you remember, that something from here being published, would not a first
yuri hime chan chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
unbalanced chapter is unbalanced, And redundancy is redundant, but really naming your immortal Lestat, is he a vampire? login is not liking me today, otherwise I would post as myself
Yuri Hime Chan chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Well wonderful start You have all the bases covered and have three interesting believable characters, Though the last Aimou, was a little sanctimonious for my taste to be a MC
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Why are they so less reviews? This story is amazing, with its own complex plot and heated romance. I could only hope you would update it soon, since after finished reading code geass; age of chaotic truth i became addicted to your fics.
Mana chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
awsome story a bit complex lots of really cool turns in plot your doing a great job. i can't wait to have the demon and angel meet.
arch3rher0 chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
Alright, it's good to read from you again.

Really good call with that recap chapter. I hadn't remembered half of what you wrote in that one. And now we can see how much Fawne's mission has torn her apart.

Also, the twist around Devon's character, I had to read over twice, nice switch over of the pronouns mid paragraph.

Just letting you know I'm still reading this, hope to read more from you soon.
Lord Slayer chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Some real nice surprises. I had to reread that one paragraph in Devon's section several times before it really sank in. After that I went like this: :o

Definetly a good choice for cutting out the seperation. It's always tempting to stuff every single thing in, but some things just aren't necessary. Should be interesting to see how this tournament turns out, and the position Rainis will be in when they find out what their "ally," is really up to.
Lord Slayer chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
There wasn't any need to made the summary this long, and certainly an unnecessary thing to do to yourself. The first section reiterating the kingdoms and political climate was helpful and well written, but everything after that felt more like character articles on franchise wikis, where they have to describe every single bleeding thing the character ever did.

I appreciate the attempt to get us up to speed after the long wait, but you didn't need to torture yourself like this to do it.
Soutrick chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
great, waited for a long time but it paid off

cant wait for the tornament and see what wren will do.
Lord Slayer chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Ah, so Rabuku came up with Melozza. That makes so much sense, actually. Anyway, another interesting chapter, especially in regards for how the plot's moving along in Eirwen's part.

Just two complaints:

You contradicted yourself a bit during Eirwen's said that before they got off the ship that they couldn't see any part of the ruins, and yet a tower that "extended into the clouds above." They most certainly would have seen that from the ship unless there was some kind of obstruction, magical or otherwise, in which case you should have mentioned it at some point.

While Eirwen's parts tend to carry the strongest parts of the story, this time they also carried some of the weaknesses. Ethelwin turning out to be Proctor wasn't as big a revelation as it should have been. Other than Nira dropping hints that he's stronger than he appears, he's been consistently overshadowed by the other characters in that section in both action, development, and simply because he seemed less interesting than everything else. Sure, that's kind of the point of being an assassin incognito, but its not so good for your readers, and part of the reason for why I keep telling you that there are too many characters. The same goes for Scarlet. We didn't know her too well because she had to compete with everyone else for a spot in the readers' minds. There was no emotional impact when she died, and to be honest I was relieved because that meant one less character to keep track of, which really cut into what was meant to be an emotional scene. To be perfectly honest, the only characters at this point that I would really care if they died at this point would be your three central characters (maybe less so for Arnou because he's a jerk, p ), Nira, Rodanthe, Una, Faune, Arnou's mom, and possibly Ruinma.; though the latter only because you did her so well in the last scene. It'll definetly be interesting to see how she develops.
Lord Slayer chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
I rather liked Lyria. She seems like a fun character, and I hope that we get to see some more of her, and this coming from the guy who's been telling you that you have way too many characters anyway. ;P She kind of reminds me of Lina Inverse for some reason.
Rabukurafuto chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Ah...It is good to return to this story. I loved this particular chapter, from the adventure in the ruins to Ethelwin's revelations, to the appearance of Mayu to Una's unending hope, to Melozza's lust to Ruinam's pain, this was something special. Some fun was always happening and I was never bored.

I do have complaints though. In Mayu's segment, variations of the word "disgust" are overused to the point of absurdity. It really was jarring to keep seeing it. Also, Beliar belongs to Rahkshi but this was not mentioned in the notes at the end like the other reader-submitted characters were. That is all I really had problems with here.
arch3rher0 chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Wow, with Rhodanthe's story, I almost felt like I was watching gurren lagann again, some of the phrases in the story were so similar, or at least, I could imagine those lines being said in the show.

Anyway, I won't question that pony binge, but I do hope it'll be business as usual here for a while. As usual, I can't wait to read more.
TacoKing23 chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
I don't see why authors ever have problems with writing long chapters. I guess some readers are impatient, but there is no "too long" for me in relation to reading. It was a good chapter.

By the way, if you had put a chimera on that Island, I'd have laughed my ass off. I laughed every single time you posted a MLP chapter, and will do so every time you do in the future. And then I'll happily read them.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »