Reviews for Dreamers
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
Of course I'd promote it, it needs promoting. This is a marvelous little story!

Fantastic new chapter. I'm glad Fay spoke to Ruby about what she did and Ruby's calmness was a great touch. You get the stories where they blow up over it and you're like, really? I can't wait for you to write more :D
Peachy-09 chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
My friend, FD18, told me to check this story out despite the fact we're not into the same things at all but I have to agree this story is fabulous! The characters are plausible, the way they act is fantastic and I love the supernatural idea of it too! I do hope you write more soon. I think I'm already addicted!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Man, I love Austin so damned much. Loved the one shot! Write more soon x
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
I think this is fantastic chapter and yes, it also pains me that I seem to be the only person reading this marvelous story. Have you taken anon off so that people can write anon reviews?
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Now this is what we were waiting for! Confusion is brilliant! I can't wait for more :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Dang, they were two pretty impressive chapters! I can't believe she 'fessed though! Come on Fay! Fantastic writing and I can't wait to read more :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
o.O you're not joking, this chapter is pretty epic! I cant wait for more! :D
A chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Have you by any chance read the book 'Beautiful Creatures'? Because this story is very similar to it, with the dreams and all?
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I'm pouting like a small child! No! Now I know how annoying it is when you put the leads with other characters! :D I'm actually obsessed with this story and totally jealous of how fast you update! I totes need to take a leaf out of your book. Next chapter, please?
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
o.O Oh my, now that's a twist an' a half! I can not wait for more. I'm literally on the edge of my seat!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
This is a great chapter. I love everyone's new fascination at their "relationship". I can't wait for you to write more!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
This is a fantastic chapter. I love a heroine that can stand on her own. Brilliant. More soon!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
For someone that doesn't know much about high school, this is pretty spot on. Fantastic chapter and no, not the cheerleader! It's always the cheerleader! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh wow, this is an amazing first chapter. I really can't wait for more!