Reviews for Wilde Boys
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
The Ending Will Make You Swear Like Never Before And Scream In Disappointment but The Rest Was Amazing :D
s13jshaffer chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Hello all! Thanks for all the wonderful reviews; it really validates the time and effort that I put into my work when I read such kind words from readers like you. It's not said often enough, but it really is appreciated; at least, I know that I appreciate it.

For those of you wondering why I decided to stop writing this story, it's because I dedicate the majority of my creative time writing screenplays now, and this story would not have been given justice by the very little time and energy I would have been able to dedicate to it. I would rather end a story prematurely rather than half-ass my way through it just to say I finished it.

So thanks again for the kind words, and I apologize for leaving the story at such a cliffhanger ending. Look for very slow and gradual updates to my new story, Stan's Inn, as I find time in between writing my screenplay to get new chapters finished.

Thanks again,
Justin
EmmBee95 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Why would you not finish such an amazing story? I wish there were more "gay love" stories like this on FP. It isn't about the sex but the emotion. You convey these feelings to the reader magnificently. I don't know if everyone truly understands how difficult this can be- (or am i the only one who has a hard time with it?).
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
WHY? How can you stop it there? This story is amazing. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Honestly, i think its publishable.
May i ask why you decided to stop writing it?
L.R.H chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Gosh. You're a great writer..!
tedholleyga chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I thought all stories were complete on this site or is the author giving us a cliff hanger? If not, what happened? If it is the end, I don't like it.
fantomu chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Oh my god, way to leave it at a cliffhanger like that, I do hope you will update soon although it has been a while... .

But great story! Definitely a lot more substantial than many of the stories I've read on here... I love your concept of what love is, and the way their relationship is evolving. Also, it's great how you left the descriptions of them having sex out (what a tease!), but it really downplayed the sexual aspect and focused on the emotional aspect of the relationship. Great job and hope you continue!
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really love your writing style :) Its the type of writing that just sounds beautiful when read aloud :) And also you get bonus points for having Doctor Who in there :D hehe :) Good story :) I cant wait to read more :)

prettyporcelain lace
Lovestruckandwhatnot chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I'm officially addicted! Please update soon. It reminds me of my gay young adult story "All i ever wanted"

But yeah, great emotional stuff so far. good writing. hot characters. i like.
Damien-Rose chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
oh wow what a way to leave it. how exciting ! can't wait for the next part. i mean ... haha what could she have to say ? well obviously you know :) no fair keeping it a secret . can't wait for the next chapter :D
Damien-Rose chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
the story is super awesome and i'm so going to check out the books in the foreword and read them (thanks for the reading recommendations)can't wait to read more ! .
Indigo Masquerade chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I really like this so far. I love The Wanting Seed too, so it's nice to see a story with that influence.

Mikael is really puzzling me right now. I'm not sure if he's straight or gay or anything in between. I have no doubt he loves Jude and they did have sex so there must be something there, but still...

Not sure he'll react when he finds out Ricky knows. I wonder if Jude will even tell him about Ricky.

I have no idea where this story is going and I like that, I like it a lot.

Not to mention, your prose is just beautiful. Best I've seen in a while.

Looking forward to an update, you already have me hooked!
Aurora Johnson chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
I haven't been on FP for months, and today i thought i'd come back on for a bit and see what's around - this is the first thing i've read so far and its amazing - i absolutely love it. So genuine compared to a lot of similar stuff - this seems a lot more real. Also, kudos to you for being inspired by Burgess. He is a one-of-a-kind writer. I hope that more people read this, i think that a lot of people can learn from it.

I stumbled over a few of your more complex sentences which disrupted the flow a bit...

'The bleachers to which Mikael had been referring were those in the gymnasium'.

Your writing's fab though. It's polished.

Anyway, i'm waffling. The point is, i like your story. Hope you finish it. Will be following )
restinbeatz chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
chapter 2 was pretty sad, but I'm hopeful for Jude.
restinbeatz chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really likr this story. I know you haven't writen a lot yet, but it's very interesting and I like your style of writing.