Reviews for Insomnia
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this had a very evancescence-y feel to it, where i really have to think about to get exactly what it means. and yet i find myself nodding at every line in agreement, even before i actually get it. literal or not, insomnia is a wonderful symbol of unrest and confusion in life. i'm figuring it out as i write this - we just want to be content, but we don't know why we're not. sometimes we do, but we don't feel like it should bother us as much as it does. and it results in... well, this. brilliant work.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This makes me want to write a Magnus angst-fic. IDK why. It's brilliant, btw.
Penmaster51 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is definitely well written- no doubt in my mind about that :) I loved it!

And I'm pretty sure I can relate to this song; especially to the lines "If I die before I finish my dream/ Write it down for everyone to see" because I believe some writers are writers because they want to be remembered for something, just about anything :)

I'm completely adding this story to my favourites and sorry, this is really all I can come up with for a review (my lack of sleep is catching up to me, hehehe). And may I add that the song I'm listening to is called "Sleep" (by My Chemical Romance) and the lines "Just sleep!" keep repeating as I keep this? Sorry, just had to add that- I thought it was kind of ironic XD

-Penn
marceline the vampire queen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Like it! Very well written and atmospheric. Keep it up!