Reviews for Word a Day
Jj Smith chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
i have a recomdation wait for it... peanut butter
JacobTwoTwo chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
All right, I'll leave a word: "death".

I know it's pretty obvious, but I'd like to know your experiences with it, whether you have come close to it, or had a family member die, etc.

Keep it up.

Another thing I'd like to say is that you don't give up on this. Please. At first it'll seem easy and stuff, but then you'll either get uninspired or bored of it, among other reasons.

Doing anything a day, whether it's music or a story, means that it'll suck sometimes, but if you don't let go, you may find a pretty rewarding outcome. I know I did, since I also attempted something like this last year, and I would appreciate you taking your time to take a lot at my "Words A Day", but it's your call.

-JacobTwoTwo
JacobTwoTwo chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I don't really get it. I would honestly prefer a more depth explanation, such as why you are vegetarian, and how you came to dislike barbeque, and such. The meaning, synonym, and antonym part seems pretty useless if you ask me.

However, I am not hating on it. I find it intriguing that you are also attempting this kind of thing, like Call Me TEAM AWESOME, and I wish you the best of luck. But, if you ask me, I would prefer a more "deep" piece of lecture, such as your thoughts about it, anecdotes, etc, instead of basically stating the definition or how it is used in a sentence, but that's up to you to decide.

Best of luck.