Reviews for Murder, Maybe
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
One of the funniest things I've ever read. Bravo!
culture clash chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
"whereupon his ladyship discovered he had a severe allergy to bullets being fired at close range." this actually made me crack up. heh. well done.
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was so funny! You are rather good good at this!

You know I'm the brilliant sleuth who is never wrong. You are just the doltish sidekick I keep around to admire my genius. This is my favorite line!
nickyO chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
:) A good read that leaves one with a smile.

(side note: I have a new computer, so yay, maybe I can spend more time on the net again)
sophiesix chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
heh heh heh. Curlock finally got what was coming to him. Hurrah for Whatson! Though i must stay i still very much enjoyed his snarky asides, best of all:

"Oh, be quiet. You know I'm the brilliant sleuth who is never wrong..."

Poor Ms Svelteshape. I'm glad she got off. With a a butler like Studly, she didn't have a chance! Also most amused by the butler's allergy ;)
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Poor Gnomes. Your talent for puns are amazing. I've always been a big fan of the Great Detective and it's always amusing to read a parody about him.

SirScott
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
lol
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved this!

I don't know what the parody is to, but the overall one-shot was funny and witty.

Fave parts:

"Ah, yes, there's always a butler," Gnomes smiled knowingly. (he's so conceited and arrogant it's amusing 'cause we know better)

"There's not much to tell. We were having tea and I gave him a scone slathered with oleomargarine, his favorite. He seemed to be enjoying it when…" Her voice broke and she smothered a sob with her hanky. (that's so dramatically silly :P)

Mr. Gnomes reminded me so much of Hercule Poirot and Mr. Whatson of Arthur Hastings.
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very funny and quite sexy as well. It's interesting that Lady Svelteshape and Studly the butler are never shown except standing formally together at the interrogation, yet the heat between them practically burns the pages!