Reviews for Shattered
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Ah! She's preggers! Haha I bet everbody but her knows too. Except how is she showing so soon? Is that a wolfy thing? Anyways I loved the chapter! Can't wait to read the change (and the continuation of the sexy kiss :p)
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
This is really good!

And get better soon
chicagobabe chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Oh em ge.

"bagged and tagged" lol. love it.

love the story already! (:
broken-pixie chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
This is SO good :) I love it!
darkgurl92 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
they're so cute...Love Cain and Maddie.

update soon
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
I love it! So well written and the characters are awesome :)

Cain is no longer creepy, now hes sexy and adorable
StaNdUPtomE chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Just saying, that gave me a chill
crissy19 chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
loving the story...update updat update
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
aww..can't wait to read more of eden
Kahlan Locknar chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Glad that your doing better!

Good chapter. look forward to more.
Midnight113 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
AW! I loved that chapter, great ending. It's nice to know she feels a little something for him. And what a hot chapter, first with him on the brink of losing control and then with the hot and sexiness of it all, so good! I'm glad you're doing a little better and hope you continue to recover fully soon. Well done and keep up the great work!
Da-zGreen chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Aw, poor Cain... Its okay, it will get better.. Lol. Anyways, even though I feel sorry for Cain, I kind of think he deserves it. But at the same time I don't. Lol. I know I'm confusing.. Lol.. Anyways, I feel like Maddie is doing the right thing into telling him that she loves him just a little. Even though she says that, he will give him hope... I hope that Maddie keeps doing the same thing she is doing, which is resisting him, lol. And we'll see what goes from there. Lol..

Thanks for updating.. I hope, you could update soon... Sorry to hear about your arm and leg... I think... Lol ?)
QuirkyGurl chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
"that she didn't no wolf culture, and didn't know that" know not no.

"Annie" you called Maddie Annie a few times.

"am, realising what she'd down." Should be done not down.

Just a few mistakes. Keep up the good work.
miss.venerable chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Oh wow. I LOVE this story. It is unbelievably good!
Eccthlacine chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Love, love, love this chapter :). One of the most intimate and beautifully sweet towards the end. I teared up. Always a good sign! The best stories are the ones that make you scream and cry and love and hate on a personal level. There are a couple paragraphs where you refer to Annie when I think you mean Maddie which is quite confusing. I'm really looking forward to their future as well as the future of that poor couple you addressed in the last chapter :P. I was a little disappointed with the parent thing- I feel like Maddie having no significant ties to the outside world is a bit of a cop out- which I think you as a writer are beyond. Regrdless, still loving the story- though Cains wolf scares me a bit o.o- and cannot wait for more!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »