Reviews for Shattered
horse4ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
the story is really good so far

a little creepy but really good
Wind in the West chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Wow. I'm really curious as how you're going to pull this off, seeing how he's a murdering psychopatic werewolf. I'm curious why Cain never hurt Stacey, seeing how she kissed Matt willingly; wouldn't he get angry by that? (Ofcourse, Cain could have mentally twisted the event into Matt being a bad influence on her.)

I really like your cliffhangers! I'm looking forward to seeing the story unfold.
Xiaolu chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
short bit interesting. :)

cain is giving me the creeps but seriously, it's good! ;A;

i wonder what's going to happen, poor Maddie. ): i hope she won't be the helpless girl and that she will try to fight.

wondering what he's planning to do now!

ps - i kind of like fancy hats. :D
Loud Cancer chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Finally, a story worth reading. It's getting harder and harder to find good reading material here. Kudos! Keep them updates coming :) I enjoyed the two chapters.
christiandeath chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I like it. Keep it going!
LookAPenName chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
This is a great story, bu your math at the end was wrong. 10 yrs.120 months480 wks.4360 days104640 hours6288400 min.3773040 seconds.
Sass1012 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I love this so far. I so happy to see you had updated, can't wait for more to be posted.
Xiaolu chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Man, cliffhangers are always evil but this one is just plain sadistic.

Gosh, Cain sounds like a really bad boy. I wonder what's going to happen and how you're going to incorporate the werewolf stuff in this. (:
Lady007 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
ohh ,my gosh, keep updating,I so need to know what happens next
CoryD chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Great start! Look forward to your next update
christiandeath chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Are you Honey Blossom? Because this is the same story as "Protection." Anyway, keep it up!
Sass1012 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Really like the premise of the story so far. Can't wait to read more.
dreamercrys chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Can't wait for more! :D
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
A very enjoyable and compelling first chapter.

Look forward to reading the rest.

Keep it up.