Reviews for Shattered
RomanceObsessed chapter 19 . 10/12/2011
that dream was scary. so does this mean maddie will go back right away or will she stay a couple of weeks? was linda pete's mate or just a love interest?
Charlee Rayne chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
AW! I feel zoo bad for him! Update soon!
Charlee Rayne chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
o.o. Perfect beginning! caught my interest! Although I feel bad for them both. Bad for her for going through all that and now being sad to look over her shoulder and sad for him because he threw away his life for a girl who ended up giving him in... (Although killing someone IS creepy!)
Smartgirl94 chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
Wow at the end was hot. Please update soon :D
vaniittyy222 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
New reader here, just wanted to let you know that i am really enjoying your writing, and i think it was smart of maggie wanting to return. That's where your story differs from a lot of other were stories. That alone shoe's the growth of both characters. Her wanting to go and him allowing it. Good stuff here.
Initially loaded chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
nicccee.
Lilly S. Robert chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
This is one of my favorites stories on this site. I love what cain and maddie go threw because most realationships are about what you go threw as a couple. Most stories i read, the couples do go threw problems but it just doen't hit home like this story does. You can tell both maddie and cain have grown since the first chapter. Lust is easy.

Love isn't.
Midnight113 chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
Thank you for updating, I love this story so much! I'm glad you're going to do more and I'm excited to see what else you have in store. You've done an incredible job with this, I love seeing them happy and somewhat trustworthy of what they share and how they feel. I like how he's so on edge fearing she won't return, but at the same time he's confident she will. It's so romantic in its own way. Well done!
RomanceObsessed chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
i cant wait for your second story! also i think you should do some time of prequel for maddie and cain, back when they were young and before he went to prison
OnceUponaStory chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I just found this story a few days ago, and I love it! Please update soon if you can. :)
lovebookz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love this story and it's been a while sience u updated I was wondering if u plan on continuing with the story (hope u do) and when u plan on uploading a new chapter
jeanloves chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Hey, as the updates of my fictionpress favourites are slimming out I decided to come back and reread some of my favourites and I guess badger their authors into updating more through positive reviews :)

I loved this chapter and I'm really eager to find out why she wants to go back to London and how Cain is going to respond to it. I think you handled the miscarriage and the emotions that go along with it really well.

Your story really is amazing and one of my favourites, every time I used to see you update I got excited and I can't help feel that it's been too long since I got that feeling! You still have a fan in me so please update :)
AuraVybrid chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
Today,I sat in front of my computer trying depressingly to find a good story & I found it! I sat on here for like 5hrs straight reading this, I love the emotion that was displayed in the last two chapters. I feel like they seemed very realistic, I love how Cain and Maddie talked it out, and it was eventual. Plz upload soon, lovvv this story!
ASouthernLady chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
Ahhhh! Please update! I love this story so much! Cliffy!
bookADDICT6 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I like Pete. He sounds genuinely nice. That little ending has got to be no good...
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »