Reviews for Shattered
bookADDICT6 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Some parts I did not see coming. Like him being alpha and Stacey running again. It was funny to see Cain wheeze in pain. Only bad thing about being a guy.
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Oh, yea I forgot this had werewolves in it. Well no wonder Cain's possessive because wolves have territories.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
OMG, what has he done! Like either Cain is completely and totally in love, or he's a sick person. If it was in love I'd find that completely cute without the gore. If it was because he's a sick person then he's got problems.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I kind of saw that coming, only because I wanted Cain to show up. I didn't know her name change was because of protection, I just thought she wanted to change her name. But it does make sense that she'd be in a protection program.

I have a feeling there is going to be the mafia involved or an organization. Something like that.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I really like the idea. Great start. What I didn't like the best was the bit about the mafia. I mean, sure I've read stories about mafias and gangs, but I've never enjoyed them that much. Well, I can't tell you my full opinion until more is read ;)
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Oh my God, super creepy.
xxpinayreaderxx chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Initially loaded chapter 17 . 7/3/2011
WHAT? that was certainty a cliffy. update soon?
Lexy7432 chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
* I thought things were going good.. Why'd she change her mind :(
my infectious smile chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
This story is amazing...I read all 16 chapters in one night and I'm very very anxious to know why she's going to London. I love that they are becoming more solid with each other. I also loved the scene where they talked about the pups...that was really sweet and I hope they do eventually get their babies.
Chosen18 chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I like how the story is going so far, keep up. Can not wait for the next chapter.
renegade01 chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
I like how they're developing as a couple. ;)
runwayx23 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
I really like the way you wrote this chapter. I think you captured Maddie and Cain's emotions so well. I love that they're not going to automatically go back to being all happy-happy after making up. It seems more real this way. The last line caught me off guard, but I'm hoping she's just going back for a little bit or something. Great chapter though.
Da-zGreen chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
OMG! That was amazing! I love it! I wonder what Cain thinks abut her going back to London. Throughout this whole chapter, I was hoping that she up and leave instead of staying around moping like Cain was. Lol. Thanks for updating! I hope that you update soon!
Midnight113 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Beautiful work. With each chapter I fall more in love with this story. You're doing an amazing job depicting these characters and what they're experiencing. I really liked seeing Cain closed up and then once he was alone with her... his vulnerable side. It's so sad hearing them talk about the pups finally and how he was looking forward to it while she never got the chance to get attached. I'm glad he's going to try and trust her and give her some freedom... but I wasn't expecting her to say that at the end. I'm curious to see how this works out. Fantastic writing... update when you can!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »