Reviews for Mydnyte
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
So far, this is a great story. I'd call it a pageturner if it had pages. It's manage to capture my interest even though it's out of my usual genre - at chapter five anyways. Just dropping off a positive review before I read the rest!
Ms.Julia chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
When will you post the sequel? :)
Endless Curiosity chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
typo: "stll retrained their contents" - retained
Endless Curiosity chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
It's great :) I like how you're building Ashlyn's character already (also how her name is unusual, yet is shortened to a familiar one).

Two small things: "Ash you've have this thing" - had

And, it took a bit to work out that this chapter occurred before chapter 1. Perhaps a short italics line at the start saying so would be useful? Caus unless I'm mistaken, chronologically it goes Ch2, Ch1, Prologue, which is a little confusing without it being made clearer.
Endless Curiosity chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
No criticisms :)

And [Add Favourite Author] :)
BlueAki chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
lol wow, this is a complicated world. I'm just trying to keep up, but it's awesome so far!
BlueAki chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the prolouge and chapter 1 are exactly the same.
Elber of Torou chapter 20 . 12/21/2010
Very gripping. Very compelling. I can't find anything i don't like about this, except maybe a few typos in the early chapters (and I think the Prologue turns up twice). But if you *do* write more about Mydnyte, I will definitely come back to read.
violinrunner2 chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
This is GOOD! To be quite honest, I'd no intention of review it because I didn't really have time, but I read the whole thing in one evening (instead of studying for my final exam, I might add), and then had a dream based on it last night!

Your characters are engaging and likeable. You have a good mix of action and character development in here. The world you've created is interesting and exciting.

In short, awesome story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
It should be "confused, or dead." Not "confused, or alive." Because, personally I'd rather be alive than confused... ;)
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is one of the best first chapters I've ever read in my life. You have a wonderful style, each sentence flowing right into the next seamlessly. I love it and I can't wait to read the next chapter... :)
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I am absolutely ecstatic that you're doing NaNoWriMo this year. You're easily my favorite author on FP so it's always a thrill to see something new from you. This story is shaping up to be a pretty interesting start, and I'm really intrigued by what the other habitants are if they aren't human, and what that place is, and what the trouble with Gillian is. A very catching start and I can't wait to read more.

Although I was wondering if anyone pointed out to you that the first and second chapters are the exact same thing? I was excited to read the first chapter, but they are both the prologue. Just thought you out to know in case no one has mentioned it.

- Artie