Reviews for Growing On Me
leavemeialone chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Oh finally they got together! :) Or admit their is something at least. I was wondering how long it would take. She seemed like she was going to be pretty stubborn. I am glad that they have good enough friends to push the two together! I wonder how big Bryan's role will be or is he just somebody minor at this point?!
whiteday chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
This will be getting interesting.. .
MsIloveVampires chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
uh oh i have a bad feeling about Bryan ... yay Aiden and Stephanie
Northfacegr95 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
SO ADORABLE!
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
AW! Cutest chapter so far! Go Aiden & Steph! And more info on this Bryan guy, porfavor? :)

Update soon! :)

Ronnie
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Sorraya T chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I LOVED this chapter. It was hilarious, maybe a little short but quality work nonetheless! update soon!
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I actually did like this chapter! And...You're excuses do seem to be valid, you're off the hook (not that you were ever on it). And, YAY CHRISTMAS! UPDATE PLEASE!
HelgaBertoni chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Loved it, update soon!
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Ah, that was really good! Cannot wait to read more! (And i did not have the whole week off...) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
mandy96 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
UPDATE SON plase! :)

manda :)
Sorraya T chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Lovely story, can't wait to read more :) update soon!
mandy96 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i like! lol i can totally relate to the "ohh" thing that the guys do-its really pissing off

manda :)
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I actually loved this chapter! you did a great job with it! Can't wait to read more! (P.S. I love your pen name it is so cool!)
non.graceful chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Quite possibly cheesy.

Also, the language that you had been using in the first 3 chapters has now changed to totally chick talk... if that comment didn't make sense; don't worry about it.