Reviews for Growing On Me
WhispersOfmyHeart chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
looking for an update soon :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I love the story so far, its very light hearted. Most stories on here lately have had some sort of angast in them, its nice to read a well written happy story for once. Update as soon as you can, I really want to know whats going to happen next!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Regarding all of it: I love it.
spacecars chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Oh man they are SO cute. Hahahah! I didn't get the ending though, what is she saying "are you serious?" for? About whether he's serious about her being like Medusa, the most gorgeous of greek goddesses?

Nevertheless, I liked this chapter :D:D
l2adiol2obot chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
oh snap, crackle, and pop.

Haha, i thought it was cute that she thought it was her friend's boyfriend at first. xD

Poor Aiden, last in her mind.
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
it is indeed cliche, but your writing is cute.

Especially all the gaming references.

Me being a fellow gamer, i find it amusing seeing the words noob and pwn. xD
FictionPressWorm chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Heyy! A great start! I loved how you started the first paragraph. You didn't just start describing the main character's life from the very first sentence like many authors do. You started with some action, which is in my opinion pretty awesome! I also like the interactions and the dialogues! You are good at that! Overall, I loved the first chapter, but I'll love it more if you update it soon :)) waiting for the next chap!
spacecars chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
The story sounds promising, and I'd love to see where the relationship between Aiden and Stephanie goes. :D
23 | « Prev Page 1 2