Reviews for 4000 Breaths
hI chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
DON'T STOP WRITING PLEEEEEEEEASE! I need to keep reading. NEED.
Differences chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I'm Asian, and... well, let's just say my parents are strict, real strict, and my dad is physical.

Let's just say that much.

Actually, it makes you feel better when someone else is feeling it-even if it's a story character. Not meaning- oh, he got kicked in the stomach-hilarious! hahaha thing.

Idk what it is. Let's just say that much.
Thewantedalian44474 chapter 25 . 6/24/2011
That's all great but please finish 4000 breaths on fiction press Pleasse!
Dancingonthegreen chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
What I like about the story is the realism of Evan's situation. His tempermental actions are very realistic about how somebody that's being abused will act towards others.

It's a great story by the way.
Therealevan chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
Will you or can you please finish 4000 Breaths on fiction press though? Please! With cherries ;)
thegreatfirehawk chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
i love your story so far its amazing! i cant wait for the next chapter. i thought you did some redo thing though? cause i was reading it a while back and this version had stopped and a new verson had been added. dont take this the wrong way but i like this version much MUCH more. anyway, i love it so far! update soon!
Epoliiek chapter 24 . 5/12/2011
NOOO, PLZ, your site doesn't work! it says chapters are missing and then it goes so slow i had to restart my computer! plzzzz plzz plzzzzzzz just use ficton prezz PLLLLLLLLEAAZZZZZZZZ
HootnHollar chapter 24 . 5/11/2011
YOUR SITE IS TO MUCH FOR MY PC, PLEASE JUST USE "FP" ITS MUCH EASIER FOR US!
Loltron chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ok, your site crashed my laptop... Not cool. Please continue to post on fictionpress, cause I NEED to continue reading this, thank you!
5465165 chapter 24 . 5/10/2011
Hey, I really love your story, but your new site just crashed on my computer. It overloaded so bad that my computer said it was out of memory space. I know FP isn't a favorite, but is there any chance you could post anyway's on it because I would love to continue reading your work.
acciohaaleyx3 chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
Okayso. I think you're fabulous as the internal dialogue sort of things, like what Evan's thinking. I've never been good at that, and I am totally jealous.

Like, a lot of the time, it's just "Oh, and by the way, when I was five..." But yours just flows really well.
acciohaaleyx3 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
I never review things, but I had to tell you that I almost died at your Harry freakin' Potter reference, and now I really hope it was a reference because if it wasn't this is weird.

But anyways, I really like this a lot. Kylie is adorable. (:
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
The whole site was completely stuffed! It took one year to actually load, then the last chapter was blank after sbout one page. And my computer completely froze and I had to restart it. I tried again and I just repeated that whole process.

PLEASE continue on FP or some other website (eg; wattpad, worthy of publishing, inkpop), I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :(
Paul chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
DAMN this book is a fucking masterpiece why the hell isnt it in paperback?
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 22 . 4/27/2011