Reviews for 4000 Breaths
ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Eek! I cannot tell you how much I missed these two. Fantastic; the cursing is excessive, but ah well. They're cute to boot, and I think the bipolarness of Mr Moore is quite an interesting touch. Of course, he isn't bipolar, he's biWINNING. Random charlie sheen reference!

Love it, can't wait for 23!

-Anne
HeadStuckInTheClouds chapter 28 . 4/5/2011
CONTINUE THIS STORY! Writing is annoying? wtf its great andyou've gotten THIS FAR, PLEASE FINISH IT
HeadStuckInTheClouds chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
14 year old boys do not see love and sex as the ame thing. I love this story but I can't help but feel a bit offended by stuff like that.I turned 15 back in November, but I have NEVER seen sex and love in the same view. The rumor that "Sex is all that boys think about" IS A LIE. Anyways, the story is grate, (I've only read up to this chapter however) I'd tone a little down on the swearing though, especialy if you want to publish it (us guys dont cuss THAT much, i mean, i can understand that Evan just is custom to it because of his bitc- I mean, dad ;) I really hope Evan fights back against his dad however, finally stands up for himself or something! No teenage boy can take that kind of crap for that long ;D

PS: Evan is also my name, lol
hannah chapter 18 . 4/1/2011
omg its so obivous or at least i think it is. victora told. thats what she was talking about when she said if one of them had to go away
Krissy chapter 28 . 3/30/2011
: I think that either way would be good.

The old version was well developed and showed us Evan's past without us having to wait for his current story, which I like. I really liked the character development but Evan's sudden sexuality was...interesting? xD I feel like it came outta of nowhere but then again it's different for everyone? I really liked the side story of those two foster kids that got together also. They're probably what kept me interested in Evan's past the most.

The new story shows us how the two friends met, which I was really interested in. It shows us their development and can give us even more understanding for when if they still do get together? I think that since you've already started this new story, you should stick with it, because I would imagine you've already got new ideas and events swirling around in your head. I know you tend to rewrite things a lot, and I find it okay, but I'm just worried if you'll never be satisfied, so who knows, maybe you shouldn't write this new one and just stick to the previous.

I guess I'm just contradicting myself. I'm sorry D: But I think this is a decision that only you can really make and be happy about.
5465165 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Please go back to the old one. The new one is great and has everything that is enjoyed of Evan. But Kylie is a lot more mature and fun in the first one, and they were finally together. First one all the way!
ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 28 . 3/27/2011
The old, but modified!

I loved the old one so much - it was the reason I came back for the nest chapter! They were so used to each other, and when they took it a step further it was like rediscovering the other one. I don't like it sort of STARTING with them like that. I don't like Evan's new relationship with his father either. The bipolar-ness of Mr. Moore (Is his name Thomas? Idr...) is sort of disorienting.
Hannah chapter 28 . 3/26/2011
old please
Vampireacademyrox chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
old version

i don't really like the new one, and evan and kylie are finally together in the old one i deff like that one better
LatinSpice chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
OLD VERSION!

BECAUSE I LOVED WHERE YOU WERE GOING WITH THE OLD VERSION AND EVAN AND KYLIE WERE FINALLY TOGETHER!
Rainbow35 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Aww, Kylie's so cute! :D And I think she *likes* Evan, is that right? :P

I like Victoria, because she likes reading, and also because she was talking to Evan. :)

I also like the way Evan kept on spacing out while Victoria was talking to him, because I thought that was kind of funny. Even more so that she didn't seem to notice. :)

I love the way Kylie keeps on not understanding things, and that Evan keeps having to explain them to her. I think it's so cute the way she says "like" and "special like"! :)

[Ps. Review Marathon! Check it out, link in my profile.]
Rainbow35 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
This is so sad. :( It has me wondering if Evan's dad killed his mom or what... And I guess Evan's dad was bad to him even before his mom died, huh? Is that right? Again, I feel so sorry for Evan.

I liked the way Evan tried to make cookies, because I thought it was adorable. :P

I liked that his mom had tried to protect him while she was alive, and had apparently succeeded, because that's just nice and good, I guess, though it makes it all even sadder that his mom's gone now, so he has no-one to protect him. :(

[PS. Check out the Review Marathon! Link in my profile.]
Rainbow35 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I liked the way, at the start, that Kylie woke Evan up by throwing pebbles at his window, because it's cliched in a really cute way. :)

I liked Kylie's and Evan's long conversation about fears, because I like them both talking together, it's cute. :P I also thought it was really cute the way that Kylie got all scared because Evan nearly mentioned death.

I loved it when they hugged at the end, because it was so sweet and adorable and awkward for Evan. :)

[PS. Check out the Review Marathon! Link in my profile. :P]
Rainbow35 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I'm really wondering where the place Evan's dad is threatening to send him back to is... Was he adopted, or something?

I like how well you describe Evan's fear and everything, because I can nearly feel it too, just from reading this.

I liked the last line, because it was very kind of descriptive, and very saddening.

[PS. Go check out the Review Marathon, there's a link in my profile. :P]
Rainbow35 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Aww, I feel so sorry for Evan!

I like Kylie, because she's so cute and innocent and bubbly and adorable. :)

I don't like Evan's dad (obviously), because he's so mean and violent. :( Was it Evan's mom dying that made his dad like that?

I like the way Evan seems almost perfectly normal until his dad gets there and starts yelling at him and hurting him, then it becomes obvious that bad things are happening.

[PS. Go check out the Review Marathon, there's a link in my profile. :P]