Reviews for 4000 Breaths
ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Hi, I was going to send you a message but it didn't work. I really love this story and I don't mean to badger you with reviews but I love to draw and naturally felt the need to draw Evan. I did his face sort of like Johnny Cade from The Outsiders. Johnny Cade is also abused by his parents and being pushed to the very edge of his nerves.

I also love that Kylie calls Prince Eric "Prince Evan", which inspired the title of the picture. I based Evan's hair on Prince Eric for irony, and a bruise on his cheek to keep him in character.

/deviation/187231095/
ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
It's still great and I can't wait for more! Please don't ever not bother putting a chapter up. This is one thing I have that I can look forward to!
Kuroki Honoo chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
okay, that was really good and really intense. if it ends there i will hunt you down and kill you, but not before forcing you to write the rest so we can all read it.

and yes, evan is an idiot. at least about some things ahem*Kylie*cough

lol, keep writing!

ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
This was SO worth waiting. (I didn't wait long, but it felt long) I can't wait to see what happens. I'm addicted to this story; there's no denying it. It might make you an enabler, but PLEASE keep writing!
Kuroki Honoo chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
wow... okay, so that last chapter was long and amazing. keep it coming! woot!
Kuroki Honoo chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
okay, i can be patient for a long chapter _ can't wait to read it. good luck!

Kuroki Honoo chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
okay, i'm really enjoying this... evan and kylie are pretty cute. but he's soo clueless! some days i swear all boys are either one extreme of stupid or the other. but i really like this so far _

ItsAnneChickenNugget chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this; it's well written and thought-provoking. I really feel for the characters and I'm dying to read more!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5