Reviews for 28 Until Morning Calls
Joey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Favorite one yet! There was a great twist in emotion at the end that I could feel while reading it. I enjoyed the split second change and the drama behind it.
TeeReeses24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'm seriously re-blown from all that emotion you put in such few lines. I know I've read this before, but I can't help my jaw from dropping even after the first time I read it. I guess you're just one of those poets who blows people's minds every time they read it.

pancakes
PollyKing chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like this a lot :D it's really clear and good the way you switch from happy to sad i really like that!
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is soo sweet! Then so sad! But it's still swet!
Rhocar chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
great work, please put more up, I would love to read them
Reeses won't eat you chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So here I am, sitting here, drinking this disgusting milk (but I need calcium, ya know?) and I come across this poem.. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE? (Oh, P.S. everyone put a 3 for you, which is the highest rating you can get)

So what I want to say is... that uhm, you're way more amazing then this poem will ever be. Saying that, you must be really effing darn amazing, because this poem is the SHIT.

I mean seriously, what could be more amazing than this piece of masterpiece? Oh wait... that would be you. OH YEAH. HOTSEXINATUB, YO. What? I didn't say anything... That was the swimming dude, yo. You know, if I sat on him, he'd drown... poor guy.

So as of right now.. I have 9297 characters, but it goes down with every thing I type on the keyboard. And I'm kinda running out of words to say. But I've already given you feedback on it, you adorable lil' thing. So I have not much to say. *sigh* too bad I couldn't go ALL THE WAY. LIKE THE DOUBLE RAINBOW. T.T it's so beautiful... *sobs*

Simplify 2i
Jinx Joker chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was deep. The way it started, it seemed like such a happy poem and then when I read it, I was like, what? Sad. It's was a wonderful poem.
truccieeboo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like (:

it is well-written and very relatable to :D
MaAgEc chapter 1 . 11/3/2010