Reviews for Moonlight
Zaiden . Obviously.
Zoicite23 chapter 33 . 5/21
SOOOOO HOTTTTTTT
Zoicite23 chapter 32 . 5/21
Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him! Tell him!
Zoicite23 chapter 31 . 5/21
Not only do you show how Jak was actually ignorant but the readers to for not picking up on it. I really disliked Charias for doing that to Izeri in the first book, but now I understand the truth!
Zoicite23 chapter 30 . 5/21
Nooooo hurry up and tell him! Release both of you from your pain... I guess it would be real cool if Charias found out cause Izeri had to change in front of him.
Zoicite23 chapter 29 . 5/21
He's got to tell Charias! Dammit Puisín!
Zoicite23 chapter 28 . 5/21
... godddd! That was so beautiful and sweet! These last few chapters have been captivating! They got together! Yayyyyy!
Zoicite23 chapter 26 . 5/21
This is so beautiful :( and sad. I love their romance! It's great! There's no sex in this at all so far, but it probably is better than the first book. Izeri is a better character. I might have to read the first book again to compare though, it's been a while.
Zoicite23 chapter 25 . 5/21
I actually really like Tessex as a character even if he's a dick. This was a really sweet and good chapter! I hope there's not going to be a major arc or event that will finally get Izeri to acknowledge their feelings.
Zoicite23 chapter 24 . 5/21
Wow the drama is sooo gooood! Go Izeri! He was literally so lame in the first book, only cause we never knew why he did things and acted in a certain way, but in this book he's so cool and innocent Jak is actually a dickhead.
Zoicite23 chapter 23 . 5/21
Come on Izeri, bloody hell. Realize your feelings. I always thought Sticky was hot, I just imagine him to be really hot for some reason.
Zoicite23 chapter 22 . 5/19
Dramatic Irony! Fuck Izeri needs to admit he likes Charias already... his poor were spirit.
Zoicite23 chapter 21 . 5/19
I can't wait for Charias's reaction when he finds out Izeri's a were.
Zoicite23 chapter 20 . 5/19
Cuuute! the progression is great and interesting were-facts!
Zoicite23 chapter 19 . 5/19
Amazing imagery! You're quite descriptive! And I can't get over how perfect those two are as a couple! In the first book their story was kept mostly in the dark, it's great to see them develop so well.
576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »