Reviews for Moonlight
Zoicite23 chapter 79 . 2/6
This scene seems familiar, was it in 'Broken Wings' as well? If so, you really put a LOT of thought into this, great job!
Zoicite23 chapter 78 . 2/6
This has been quite an interesting and horrifying development, but it's over now.
Zoicite23 chapter 77 . 2/6
So sweeeet!
Zoicite23 chapter 76 . 2/6
Jeeez... surprised that Charias did pause to grab foot and clothing but meh, I hope Dark gets what's coming to him.
Zoicite23 chapter 75 . 2/6
This is really fishy. It's ridiculously improbable that this hiding place which hadn't been discovered for years was then suddenly discovered by two separate people at the same time. Hmmm.
Zoicite23 chapter 74 . 2/6
This was sooo good and awesome and creepy! Gosh, way to switch things up.
Zoicite23 chapter 73 . 2/6
Woah woah woah! Shit's getting intense!
Zoicite23 chapter 72 . 2/6
Good job! This was so realistic and well done! As a guy who's had anal sex before and practised with a dildo, I commend you!
Zoicite23 chapter 71 . 2/6
Maybe your nagging inspirations are calls from your intuition about a new story it wants you to write! Good job with this, as usual.
nekoii chapter 79 . 1/30
My review went missing. Daaaammnn.
what's jak gonna say? I remember faintly, maika doing something big in public. I can't remember what.
What. WHAT. my memory fails meeeee
nekoii chapter 79 . 1/29
What happened what happened. I think I recall faintly from broken wings. Maika did some public declaration right? But I can't recall what!
To make things worse. I'm stuck on a cliffhanger! Noooooo omg noooooo!
Please update sooooon!
nekoii chapter 78 . 1/27
Charias is THIRTY YEARS OLD?
how old is izeri? Still in his teens? The mental image I have of them two is changing drastically. I knew Charias was big n izeri small, but now the difference is growing.
And fer gawds sake man! Get some antiseptic please! How did he walk all around campus with his arm like that? Duuudeee take care of yer self!
Sticky n prof is reunited.
Izeris injury gets looked at.
charias is just completely charming in his caringness, it all just lovely WAFF and yessss thank you. This is all well for now.
And we can all sleep in peace!
nekoii chapter 78 . 1/27
Sticky n prof is reunited.
Izeris injury gets looked at.
And we can all sleep in peace!
nekoii chapter 77 . 1/27
Charias is THIRTY YEARS OLD?
nekoii chapter 76 . 1/26
Rescued. Oh thank god.
Nice nice killer plot twist there. And THANK YOU for not dragging it out. Phew!
707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »