Reviews for Moonlight
michelle chapter 56 . 3/2
that was heart breaking i hope izeri tells charias soon!
chibikodo chapter 56 . 3/2
Oh Izeri don't be a fool. Professor Dark is so shady! You would make Charas cry. Of course I know Izeri doesn't go with Dark having read BW but still.. haha :)
C.Y. Hawkins chapter 56 . 3/1
*screams* ANOTHER CHAPTER!
This was so awesome! I loved the fact that we got to spend more time with Izeri's spirit and learn something new! I wonder what his name is *-*
C.Y. Hawkins chapter 55 . 2/19
A demon! That's awesome! I was so excited to read that! A different species is always great!

I loved that you wrote more on what Izeri looks like! It's this story that has had a bit more of a focus on the details, such as the colour of his skin, that has helped me piece him together in my mind!

It's sad that Izeri sees no future for himself just because of his magic and his were :'( But that's a very different world he's living in compared to our own, and that's all that matters ;-;

As for the big reveal, I feel like I kind of know what it might be, but I also know that you'll still surprise me and I'll probably be wrong xD
issa chapter 55 . 2/17
That last paragraph is heartbreaking :( poor poor Izeri, I just want to hug him. But Charias will make it all right I'm sure, I mean I hope.
chibikodo chapter 55 . 2/17
Don't do it Izeri! Charias will still love you.

Oh cliffhanger, why?
Nicky Silber chapter 55 . 2/16
Hiiiiii!
It's been a couple of chapters since my last post because I decided to save them up so I could binge read then, since they're so short. Kind of like TiVo, only with literature :)
Anyhooo! I can't bielieve the big reveal still hasn't happened! The anticipation is killing me! Also, I really like Izeri's chaval spirit (I forget, does he have a name?), he's always right, he's super wise, and I kind of imagine him being voiced by Bendict Cumberbatch (Hobbit edition). And Izeri never listens to him *insert emoji of long suffering* It's like, seriously, Zeri, do you really think he's not gonna love you anymore? Really? Charias? The dude who was the Were-pariah until you showed up and Beauty-and-the-Beast-ed him? The dude who loves you unconditionally and would friggin DIE for you? Sure, he'll be a little pissed that you lied, but it's not like you're a wild, untamed, killer chaval. You're still you in there. You'd never hurt anymore (aside from a certain faerie we're not gonna name *cough*Akitra*cough*). So all you are is basically a pretty horse that could kick some serious ass if he were so inclined. Don't be such a drama fey!
So I anticipate that the reveal isn't going to be in the next chapter, 'cause there has to be a whole chapter dedicated to his Were party, amiright? So, fingers crossed, chapter 57 will be the lucky number reveal. I look forward to it with bated breath (if only to read about Izeri's histrionics).
Also, from this point of view, Jak seems a teeny bit like an idiot lol.
Hey, last time I reviewed you told me you'd written a bonus scene to Magebound, where can I find it?
And keep working on Spellwrought! I can't hardly wait! They is finally gonna GET IT ON! *cue Marvin Gaye* and *ahem* other important plot things too, of course. Can't wait!
As always, you're the best and most talented and an inspiration to all lovers of homoerotica all around the globe. Keep on keepin' on, girl. And be fabulously you all over the place.
Love,
-Nicky
(PS: do you have a tumblr?)
GenyJ101 chapter 55 . 2/16
oh come one! i can't handle the suspense *faints* seriously though i like it, though it was a bit short. i can't wait for the next chapter. :)
dulcee chapter 55 . 2/16
Yes, I'm so pumped for Spellwrought! I'm going to buy myself a copy as soon as it comes out.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the big reveal! Is Izeri really going to leave? I just hope that everything goes according to plan and doesn't evolve into anything life-threatening... I'm quite nervous of what Charias's reaction will be. Looking forward to your next update!
chibikodo chapter 54 . 1/19
Aw Izeri, have faith in Charias and your shival spirit. And thank you for listening to the shival. I bet Dark is a slaver.. or something. Does the shival have a name?

I can't wait for the next update!
GenyJ101 chapter 54 . 1/19
GAHHHH! i can't handle the tension! when will he tell charias! *faints* anyway good chapter, not a fan of professor dark. he's creepy. but seriously, please tell Charias find out in the next chapter! anyway, have a good day. :)
C.Y. Hawkins chapter 54 . 1/19
Mr. Dark is so sketchy! I love it!
I feel so bad for Charias though ;-; Telling Izeri how much he loves him and how comfortable he now is with him. If all that gets taken away he'll go crazy :(

The only thing I found to be an issue with this chapter were the italics! Sometimes you had italicized entire paragraphs when they didn't need to be, or you'd have 'the spirit said' in italics too. I knew what you meant though so it was easy enough to read around :D

Congratulations on another brilliant chapter!
LadyDe chapter 53 . 1/11
Happy New Year!
Poor Izeri. caught between a rock and a hard place. He really shouldn't run though. That will cause all types of issues. He should tell Charias face to face and ride out the fall out. And Sticky?! He's just plain screwed. He was stalking the Professor and then manipulated him? Wow, way to go overboard. So-o-o-o is the next story about Sticky?
Freyja Harris chapter 53 . 1/10
I've been following this story since Chapter 3 was first posted over two years ago (I can't actually remember how long it's been) and I've enjoyed every single chapter, even when you re-wrote a few because they weren't quite what you wanted them to be. I should have commented more often but I've never been in the habit of writing more than "that was very nice to read" into any sort of commentary. I just wanted to tell you that I have loved this story for all the time it's taken and I'm hoping I don't come off wrong when I say that it's significantly better than 'Broken Wings' was. the character development has been fascinating to follow and the insight into how some people had behaved in BW has had me rethink how I'd originally felt about some of them. I still think Professor Dark is a bit odd and I've been wondering what exactly happened to Moonsinger forever now but I've come to appreciate Charias and Izeri more than I did Jakil or Maika in BW, still think Akitra is a bit of a prick though, and I really like Fehkir. I'm eagerly anticipating the next few thousand words and I'm excited to figure out how Charias is going to react to Izeri being a Were-Shival.

On another note I am now twenty years old and will son have a job so I can purchase your 'Magebound' Series, I'm looking forward to reading it and placing it amongst my Fantasy novel collection.

Best wishes for the new year
Freyja Harris
C.Y. Hawkins chapter 53 . 1/5
The first sentence was absolutely amazing! What a great hook into the chapter! Most writers think it's important to simply start a novel with a great sentence, but I think it's important to start and end every chapter with a great sentence to keep the reader interested!

The sentence here could have been clearer "not the snoring or Charias' feet" which could have been "the snoring nor Charias' feet"

I love that Izeri has so many doubts about Charias. He isn't sitting there going "Oh I hope he'll understand" he really believes that the man won't understand at all which is fantastic! It's hard for most people to doubt someone they love.

Aww I feel so bad for Sticky though :( I'm going to guess he's done something really bad, but I still feel bad for him if he really loved Xakryn!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »