Reviews for Moonlight
MileyRowling chapter 79 . 6/16
Great work!
mmmohmygod chapter 79 . 6/8
plea se pl update thisisi i need ano the r chapter, ple ase i need to kno whwat happen s
Chloe chapter 79 . 5/30
I just re-read broken wings and moonlight (and still adore Akitra), but it's been so long since you've updated. I have almost all your books, I'm only missing the sequal to magebound. I love all your stories. If you ever publish moonlight in paperback, I'll buy that one too. I love the faeries. Just wanted to let you know _ Please update soon.
Valia Exendra chapter 75 . 5/23
The person before who said "this is was an unexpected and horrifying turn of events" is absolutely correct like holy shit. I hope everyone turns out ok.
Valia Exendra chapter 74 . 5/23
Jesus Christ almighty. On one hand I knew it had to be Dark, on the other hand I never knew he was so fucking depraved. Oh my god, Sticky and Moonsinger :((((

I hope Vek kills Dark.
Valia Exendra chapter 73 . 5/23
Valia Exendra chapter 72 . 5/23
I can't believe there's a dead body in the vicinity (hopefully not Sticky or Moonsinger) and they're just there having sex.
Valia Exendra chapter 62 . 5/22
"Sex scenes have always been difficult for me."
I just
You saying that feels like a fish saying it can't swim.
You're really really good at what you do!
Valia Exendra chapter 60 . 5/22
"You ask him."
"No, you ask him."
That had me laughing pretty hard amidst all this sadness.
Also that burp. It made Charias jump. Like this tiny little fey burps and the big scary wereshark jumps. That is just too funny and I feel bad for laughing when it's supposed to be serious.
Valia Exendra chapter 58 . 5/22
The last 22 reviews were me and wow am I ever sorry, but will I stop? No. Well not unless you ask me to.
(And then while counting how many reviews I left, I unintentionally caught a glimpse of someone's review for chapter 78 which was "This has been quite an interesting and horrifying development, but it's over now" and I died (because I was totally right about that unexpected angst) but hopefully this person is right in saying it's over now :P
Valia Exendra chapter 57 . 5/22
I started crying at "Brace yourself for the angst, lol" (you're sadistic), stopped at the party scene (which was pretty humorous), started back up at "Monsters don't get happy endings". And then "enough unresolved sexual tension to choke a dragon" and "contains one of the most factual and accurately described unicorn births in print" had me laughing so hard I cried. You should absolutely write all advertisements for everything from now on.

I'm so glad there's less angst in here than in Broken Wings, I just want to see all these wonderful children happy. (Although you are really good at sticking in angst where we least expect it. *cough* after Jak healed Maika *cough*)
Valia Exendra chapter 55 . 5/22
lmao I love Dezariel already, I hope there's more of him in the chapters to come.
Valia Exendra chapter 53 . 5/22
I've always imagined Sticky to be this really cute small person kind of like Taerith or Meryn because how could you not be with a name like Sticky?
Holy hell though, this weregecko needs to chill the fuck out.
Valia Exendra chapter 52 . 5/22
As much as I'd hate to be in Izeri's position, it's hilarious.
Valia Exendra chapter 51 . 5/22
I think I like seeing Maika from Izeri's perspective rather than Jak's. He seems a lot more... noble?
744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »