Reviews for Moonlight
world-writer-6 chapter 79 . 4/20
Aww man... Giant cliffhanger *cries in a corner*
I absolutely LOVE Moonlight and hope that you will continue with it. I've been hooked ever since the beginning and would love to see how it will be finished
anon chapter 79 . 1/4
Hey,
I really like your story. When will you continue?
MileyRowling chapter 79 . 6/16/2016
Great work!
mmmohmygod chapter 79 . 6/8/2016
plea se pl update thisisi i need ano the r chapter, ple ase i need to kno whwat happen s
Chloe chapter 79 . 5/30/2016
I just re-read broken wings and moonlight (and still adore Akitra), but it's been so long since you've updated. I have almost all your books, I'm only missing the sequal to magebound. I love all your stories. If you ever publish moonlight in paperback, I'll buy that one too. I love the faeries. Just wanted to let you know _ Please update soon.
Valia Exendra chapter 75 . 5/23/2016
The person before who said "this is was an unexpected and horrifying turn of events" is absolutely correct like holy shit. I hope everyone turns out ok.
Valia Exendra chapter 74 . 5/23/2016
Jesus Christ almighty. On one hand I knew it had to be Dark, on the other hand I never knew he was so fucking depraved. Oh my god, Sticky and Moonsinger :((((

I hope Vek kills Dark.
Valia Exendra chapter 73 . 5/23/2016
OH MY GOD IS IT PROFESSOR DARK. HAS HE BEEN KILLING PEOPLE. MOONSINGER :(((((
Valia Exendra chapter 72 . 5/23/2016
I can't believe there's a dead body in the vicinity (hopefully not Sticky or Moonsinger) and they're just there having sex.
Valia Exendra chapter 62 . 5/22/2016
"Sex scenes have always been difficult for me."
Bruh
I just
You saying that feels like a fish saying it can't swim.
You're really really good at what you do!
Valia Exendra chapter 60 . 5/22/2016
"You ask him."
"No, you ask him."
That had me laughing pretty hard amidst all this sadness.
Also that burp. It made Charias jump. Like this tiny little fey burps and the big scary wereshark jumps. That is just too funny and I feel bad for laughing when it's supposed to be serious.
Valia Exendra chapter 58 . 5/22/2016
The last 22 reviews were me and wow am I ever sorry, but will I stop? No. Well not unless you ask me to.
(And then while counting how many reviews I left, I unintentionally caught a glimpse of someone's review for chapter 78 which was "This has been quite an interesting and horrifying development, but it's over now" and I died (because I was totally right about that unexpected angst) but hopefully this person is right in saying it's over now :P
Valia Exendra chapter 57 . 5/22/2016
I started crying at "Brace yourself for the angst, lol" (you're sadistic), stopped at the party scene (which was pretty humorous), started back up at "Monsters don't get happy endings". And then "enough unresolved sexual tension to choke a dragon" and "contains one of the most factual and accurately described unicorn births in print" had me laughing so hard I cried. You should absolutely write all advertisements for everything from now on.

I'm so glad there's less angst in here than in Broken Wings, I just want to see all these wonderful children happy. (Although you are really good at sticking in angst where we least expect it. *cough* after Jak healed Maika *cough*)
Valia Exendra chapter 55 . 5/22/2016
lmao I love Dezariel already, I hope there's more of him in the chapters to come.
Valia Exendra chapter 53 . 5/22/2016
I've always imagined Sticky to be this really cute small person kind of like Taerith or Meryn because how could you not be with a name like Sticky?
Holy hell though, this weregecko needs to chill the fuck out.
746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »