Reviews for Hench!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
O wonderful deity of all thing fiction, will you accept me as your worshipful stalker?
Clay Doll chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
This story is full of " Yes" moments.

I'll be stalking for profile for more.
Lazer Panties chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I decided to give this a read, and I'm in love with it so far. Will there be more?

More would be good.
MnMs chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
God I love this. Sorry I don't have any concrit for ya, but damn, I love this SO damn hard.
lifelike81 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
mmm... steyr. i have 3 guns by them :)
SilverSymbol chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I love superhero stories, especially when they're about the henchies, so I absolutely adore this. Please write more! *puppy dog eyes and pouty lip*
Kura-sama chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Will you be updating this story eventually? I really like this story and hope to read more

Thanks
Jem chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I love the fact that I got this one as soon as Shoe said "Yes, I fear you may be correct." And I suspected on the line before. Rocket is definitely something she wants to get in on personally.

I love that your characters are of many different ethnicities, and that you don't even make a big deal about mentioning it, it just comes up subtly. That makes me happy in lots of your stories.

I also love this series, although I hope you do keep working on the others. Don't ditch this one.
Lady Orient chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I just laughed and laughed and laughed.
The Land is at the Bottom chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
_

Rocket is such an adorable spazz. And Shoe is the perfect contrast to him, what with him being all professionally skilled and efficient and all.

And, my god. That Violet woman SPANKED him?

I hope Shoe shoots her in the eye. D:

But mostly I just want another chapter. (MOAR!)
Vera Dicere chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
love! shoe and rocket are kind of fantastic together; shoe being a jealous bitch was pretty awesome. and poor rocket, suffering for his insubordination. definitely looking forward to wherever they end up next- and whatever developments come in their (b)romance.
Blackers chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
*comeces to giggle her ass off* oh my. *tries and completely fails to think of somthing helpful* you're awesome. thanks for ressurecting yourself back to fp. im just wondering though, are you going to update "Jack saterday cant fail" or is there a place on the web were it's alredy updated and i dont know? just hopfuly wondering.
Blue GhostGhost chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Oh Man, I'm loving this. I like how each chapter has it's own mini plot arc. Wicked smart. Also, it's such a treat having new things from you. I would make your muse some cookies if I could or get 'em a pack of smokes or uh...maybe both?
jayanx chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
A great funny, story, this chapter especially made me smile. Thanks for that.
emare chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I absolutely love this story! The details around the uniform/color theme are priceless.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »