Reviews for Hench!
Vera Dicere chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
love! shoe and rocket are kind of fantastic together; shoe being a jealous bitch was pretty awesome. and poor rocket, suffering for his insubordination. definitely looking forward to wherever they end up next- and whatever developments come in their (b)romance.
Blackers chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
*comeces to giggle her ass off* oh my. *tries and completely fails to think of somthing helpful* you're awesome. thanks for ressurecting yourself back to fp. im just wondering though, are you going to update "Jack saterday cant fail" or is there a place on the web were it's alredy updated and i dont know? just hopfuly wondering.
Blue GhostGhost chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Oh Man, I'm loving this. I like how each chapter has it's own mini plot arc. Wicked smart. Also, it's such a treat having new things from you. I would make your muse some cookies if I could or get 'em a pack of smokes or uh...maybe both?
jayanx chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
A great funny, story, this chapter especially made me smile. Thanks for that.
emare chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I absolutely love this story! The details around the uniform/color theme are priceless.
Caisele chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
:D
Elezbed chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Yes they are so cute lol!
jamie chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
reviewing your stories honestly strikes fear in my heart, because youre rather vicious to your readers in an "i dont give a fuck about YOU" kinda way. but youre a very talented writer, and while your author's notes make me cringe, your stories make me smile. so thanks for sharing the lovee brahh :)
red bean chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Well, now that I'm done terrifying the cat with my inane giggling, I can tell you how thoroughly glad I am that this exists. Cheers to your muse. Definitely better than Pez.
overlordpotatoe chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
I like your muse a lot.
Iamme chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
This is fantastic! I look foward to more Shoe/Rocket love!
Mona May56 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I enjoyed this story very much!

The characters are great, it's nice to finally have a story told from the "evil minions"' point of vue
Caisele chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Do everyone a favor...please run out of pez AFTER these two have gotten it on at least once.

Also: arent henchmen supposed to live with the supervillain (like how all the teen titans all live together)?
Caisele chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
An ageing dominatrix in purple leather...oh ew. Is her club one of those "dungeons" downtown where people pay to get whipped?
Caisele chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hey, here's an idea...instead of making Pez analogies why don't you go and work on Metanoia? Hm? Maybe you can squeeze in a few pages before I'm lying in my deathbed at 87 wondering what happens next.

:D just a suggestion...