Reviews for Hench!
Sychaeus chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
for life, bro!

Oh, but i do love them. This is great. a very pez-like experince. But an awesome packaged pez.

Heh.
Thornton chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Nice concept here. You're consistently terrific with giving your characters a distinct, engaging voice, but I think Rocket's going to be a favorite for me. (He had me at dance battles.) Although I'm totally swapping out his Chevy Nova for a powder blue Stanza... I'm assuming you do watch the Venture Bros, right? Anyway, you can add me to the list of folks thrilled to see you posting here again. Thanks for sharing!
pygmy owl chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Definitely a unique storyline, and great writing. Love it!
paradox13 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
Excellent story so far, I can't wait to read more.
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
This is pretty cool. I love the chemistry between Shoe and Rocket, and the comments about henching are hilarious. Nice one, I hope you write more! :D

Erisah
lotrdeana17 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
These are great! Really hilarious and endearing.
Vera Dicere chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
dude, this is pretty awesome. it's always interesting to see what author's do with the henchman angle on superheroes/villains, and your take on it is pretty fun. i like that shoe and rocket seem like pretty average guys who just happen to be in the business of working for villains.

i'd like to see another chapter from rocket's pov, since it's clear now that shoe is interested in being more than just 'hench partners.' i mean, we got that bit about the cute smile at the end of chapter one, but i'm curious if he notices shoe's interest.

as usual, very enjoyable. :)
moomooks chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
How do you consistently write such incredibly real and fantastic characters? And not to mention these story lines... In any case, this was great, as usual. Keep 'em coming, man.
whatisit chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
They traumatised the poor sensitive superhero! That's too funny

Also PEZ... Memories from far, far ago... And you are right, it's just like that, but that doesn't keep you from hoping there are still a couple more in there, right? I like these guys
the sacred night chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Hmm, criminals taking advantage of villains. That's a neat twist, and there are so few really original plot ideas anymore. And it's so nice to see you write so much all at once! It's like a sugar rush!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3