Reviews for The Tarot's Guide: The Fool
Rose Kuruizaki chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very nice and detailed descriptions of the cards. But for those who are not familiar with Major and Minor arcana you should write an introduction to such topic. Keep it up, this is very good and it is also helping me. Thank you and update often!
Cole Culain chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Another review for the review marathon. As before, link on my profile.

Okay, now this is so much better than your story. Not that your story is bad (let's face it, I wouldn't have subscribed if it was) but these are way more your style.

I like the voice here, because while it is instructing, it is not patronizing. You keep just the right balance between teacher and companion. If the voice here were a character in a novel, it would be the kindly, elderly mentor (Gandalf, Obi Wan, Dumbeldore, etc)

I also liked your way of connecting it to concrete examples. Star Wars is certainly the best known Fool's Journey, and I liked that you mentioned video games. In many modern RPGs, this is the case, though I did not know the exact terminology.

This has actually taught me something, and I thank you for that.
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I always considered The Fool to be the last of the Major Arcana. He's symbolizes the Traveler, who has learned worldy wisdom, but choses to pursue Heavenly or Spiritual wisdom.

But, your essay is interesting and gives much to ponder. I look forward to reading the rest of your essays that you write on this subject.

SirScott