Reviews for Stick With Me, Baby
Chocolate Lover chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This would seriously be a good novel-length story. It does seem rushed, but despite that you managed to make Corin a really lovable character. I wasn't able to guess their ages, though, until you mentioned he was in mining - I thought it was set in high school or college or something. :))

I wonder who your real-life inspiration for this was; the gun thing when he asked her to marry him was interesting, if not kinda freaky (if he DID kill the other dude, this story would sound kind of like Maroon 5's Wake Up Call... sorry, sidetrack comment :)) ), and their conversations are light and witty. The prose could use a little polishing here and there, but since this was written like, two years ago, I'm guessing that this isn't at par with your current works. So... I look forward to reading your other more recent stories here. Anyway great work with this!
Bilog. Weird nickname I know chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awwhh, I loved it! Great job! Haha, I'm so jealous of your life. Living by the beach. I miss Philippines. And jollibee. And no winters. You can't go to beaches in new York.