Reviews for Ghost
Rooffoo chapter 39 . 6/25/2011
This story was so good. It kept me up so late at night but I don't regret it(though I may not regret it simply because I could sleep in this morning).

I would've reviewed as I read it but since I was reading Ghost on my phone, I didn't really bother (to that I'm sorry) but I really enjoyed this _ I like action and crime but I don't find myself reading them often. I loved the characters and the plot.

There were a few obvious spelling mistakes here and there like overdue instead of overdo and here instead of hear but it didn't confuse me so it's mostly all good D

Thanks for the brilliant story, looking forward to reading your other series.
Kitty Camargo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I LIKE THIS STORY.

nuff said...hehehe...

I love you sexy ;)
Your Girl chapter 38 . 1/3/2011
Okay, we both won. You got me with the wedding (I knew it wasn't Jon and Bon [too obvious], but I couldn't figure out who!). But I knew Bonnie would get arrested to escape (aforementioned with the similar case of her predecessor) though I lack understanding of why Sydney had to do it other than pure convenience; it seemed an unecessary strain to add between her and the family. I'm debating whether this will go on my favorites. A fantastic story but too many mistakes for my liking (though I wasn't cussing you out like I tend to do with some authors who can't properly use there-their-they're and the like). Thanks. Honey
Your Girl chapter 33 . 1/3/2011
Sadly you didn't surprise me with that bomb. I reasoned that the only one of the team Luka hadn't met was Kyle and then remembered Kat's brief mention of their other cousin. Simple enough, though I regret figuring it out (surprises are always fun). My apologies.
Your Girl chapter 25 . 1/3/2011
That was an insanely brilliant twist. I rarely ever get surprised and it's rather pleasing when it gets managed. Obviously, the real vase was no where in the house or, like I suspected at the start, in a hidden, undocumented room with no surveillance (a smart weapon for any mafia lord to have). I do sincerely hope that you won't end this right on the last day expendable, for that seems rather inane to me (no offense if this is exactly how it happens; it will hardly bother me at all). Putting a cap on this review, I would just like to point out that this story is not anything like what I was looking for (mainly because of the title, but it was extremely thoughtless of me to just think a story was about ghosts because it was titled 'ghost'), but I am not disappointed in the slightest. Honey
Fire chapter 38 . 12/27/2010
i cant really tell whos POV this is in.. im assuming Kat but without the whole situation she was in, the whole trapped thing, nothing really sparked my mind.. course it could just be me
Flame chapter 33 . 12/27/2010
"I got us the vase. The real, true vase. You really needn't know how I came to get it. Rule number twenty-two."

Rule number twenty-two: Sometimes, one must trust a team member without question.

He sighs. "Tell me this, did you do something that Jon will kill me over?"

"No. I don't believe I did. Now, let's get the rest of the team and get the damn vase back to Luka."

He frowns. "Before we go, I need to talk to you about this."

I walk into the room and sit down on the bed. There is no evidence of the gruesome scene that was here the last time I set foot in this room.

"What d'you need to talk about?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

"This deal isn't going to go over very well," he says, looking elsewhere. Any where else from the looks of it.

"Explain. Now."

"Luka will stab us all in the back. Probably literally."

mabye its just me, usually is, but it feels like kyle knew the plan that qas agreed on even though she blocked him out with the rule
Flame chapter 28 . 12/27/2010
If there's one thing I've discovered, it's that Erick has a strong sense of justice. Jon hasn't really been much of a law-abiding citizen in his lifetime.

... how does that make erick want to help him? seems like it would do the oposite. other then that, nother good chapter
Fire chapter 27 . 12/27/2010
this is one chapter i couldnt quite get my brain around. sorry but plot hole time \. when bonnie gets stabbed, where was been? he was right beside her breaking down the door. i can understand that it happened fast but been should say something better then i cant leave you alone for a minute P. other then that, good story so far
GermanSam chapter 39 . 12/19/2010
So many things to review about and yet so little time. Okay I will start with the quote from the last chapter I forgot to comment on. It's totally something you would say and probably have said so the name under the quote should have been 'Fate Rose' and not 'Kyle Arsov'. Onto this chapter, it was cute and answer the question I asked in my last review but one thing you never answered: why did she want to get arrested? Also, I finally understand why the story is titled Ghost. Congrats on finishing another entertaining interesting story. I've offically reviewed every single chapter of this story. That is dedication. I should get some kind of reward or something. Anyway, I'm starting to run out of things to comment on. If I think of anything else, I'll bring it up one day at school. Au revior (or however you spell it). Go edit then get a copy of this story. Congrats on NaNo. I believe a sequel is unneeded but it's your story so do whatever you like. :)
GermanSam chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
I'm confused. No, no, understatement. I'm totally really omfg don't know what to say confused. First off, yes I did think Bonnie and Jon were gettin married then when they didn't I wasn't sure who was getting married. I'm still not sure. Who the hell got married? I'm kind of guessing the plan but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong so let me just go find out. Moving on...
GermanSam chapter 37 . 12/19/2010
It was kinda fillery in the sense that you left us a cliffhanger you naughty word! And uh you know I have to comment on this so here it goes: OMG GLEE You might not know this but I happen to be in love with that show! I liked all the comments you had on it. They made me laugh. 'Nuff said. Moving on...
GermanSam chapter 36 . 12/19/2010
How cute and it was kind of fillery but I still enjoyed it. I'm still waiting for that happy ending you promised. I swear that if Jon kills himself or you have a Romeo & Juliet ending I will probably hurt you in some way whether it's German chocolate withdraw or actual physical pain I will find a way. Anyway, moving on...
GermanSam chapter 35 . 12/19/2010
I'm so close to fifty and I didn't make it? Really? I'm basically your only loyal reviewer and I don't even get to be number 50? Life is unfair. Anyway this chapter was...oddly satisfying. Poor Jen. Um...stalemate? Learn something from history much? Ha! /"Not a big fan of that plan," I respond./ It rhymes! Anyway found that amusing. I also thought it was weird that Kat and Bonnie didn't have a bigger girl moment. It's kinda weird seeing them together for once since it's always been them apart. And finally I liked that Ben didn't say the standard 'I love you too' because that would have been cliche but the way you did it made it sweet, fluffy and yet still...not gushy. Does that make sense? Anyway onto your next chapt...
Anya the Lascivious chapter 39 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful story, it honestly was the best one I have read. The perfect amount of drama, romance, and was just amazing.

I can not believe the story has finished, I really loved it! I don't know, but maybe a sequel would be good. Personally, I feel that this story was just amazing and the ending was just as great. You know; those endings that just feel like they are meant to be? This seems like one of those.

Well, I will make like a ghost and disappear now. Congratulations, and adieu.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »