Reviews for Ghost
GermanSam chapter 34 . 12/14/2010
AW! YAY! Kat's out and safe...at least for now. I have no threats from this chapter besides the fact that if anyone important (i.e. Bonnie, Kat, Ben, Jon) gets killed I'm going to hurt you. But ya know, no threats really. :)

Update soon with the rest of the story please? Pretty please? Okay forget that, UPDATE!
midnightwrighter chapter 34 . 12/14/2010
Love this chapter please update really really soon!

lima chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
?
GermanSam chapter 33 . 12/12/2010
Oh what is this? So you answer three questions but leave a million unanswered! What the heck man? You better update on Monday now because I'm very angry at you for the cliffhanger. Get started on that homwork! Hurry and update! You can't leave me hanging like this man! (Yes the /man/ was intentional) Sigh...I will be waiting!
GermanSam chapter 32 . 12/12/2010
I like this chapter but then again it was all about love and kinda gooey and sweet but regardless I enjoyed it. :)

I'm so glad I don't have /any/ homework. I do technically have the history but I will do that Monday night.

Anyway this chapter was good but it was a little Harry Potter-y at the end if you know what I mean. The whole 'one of us has to die' thing totally reminded me of that. Good chapter thought and now, onto your next chapter.
GermanSam chapter 31 . 12/10/2010
Well that was...easy...too easy. I see something going wrong very soon but we will see. I'm about to update VR but your about to be very mad at me.

Get to updating those other two chappies that you just have laying around!
midnightwrighter chapter 31 . 12/10/2010
Update soon!

GermanSam chapter 30 . 11/30/2010
Quickly before I forget: I have another comment about the chapter before this one. Bonnie would NOT have been able to just leave the hospital. Little alarms would have gone off when she pulled off her IVs and other things. Just saying that you made that a little easy.

Onto this chapter: I laughed at everything you said about Jenny. I personally liked the (So. Perky.) thing but maybe it was because I could totally imagine how you would say that. 2 hours on chairs, well that is a bit crazy but at least Jen is distracting Kat a little right? That's got to be a nice change.

Anyway, awesome updates, now get to the rest of it already!
GermanSam chapter 29 . 11/30/2010
Oh, you're right, I hate you. What the hell man? Cliffhanger much? This was the worst cliffhanger so far and its making me want to...I don't know. UPDATE! That is all.
GermanSam chapter 28 . 11/30/2010
Like you said in this chater, you can't say something like that and then not elaborate! You are a horrible person for doing that! I want to know what they heck you're talking about! I'm going onto the next chapter so I can hurry up and get the answer I'm looking for. Moving on...
midnightwrighter chapter 27 . 11/29/2010
Please don't leave us with that massive cliffhanger!

Anya the Lascivious chapter 27 . 11/29/2010
Brava, as wondrous as always. That was slightly unexpected - the whole capturing Rinaldo thing, but I like the twist. I just hope Kat makes it out alive with Jon. If they survive it all though. Loved it, please do update as soon as possible!
GermanSam chapter 27 . 11/28/2010
Sigh...is there ever a time this story cannot end in a cliffhanger? Seriously...

Anyway, how interesting that they kidnapped the italian dude after he stabbed her. Now I don't know what you've already written but they better tie him up and Bonnie better get to stab him back. The jerk. I hope they can succeed in 16 days to getting the info they need.

Update soon (I know you said Tues, but a girl can be hopefull right?) I'm guessing that Monday you will be finishing all the math homework that you have due right? I know that I will be doing that if I didn't do it in class which knowing us...we won't. Anyway, back to my orginal point. Update soon!
GermanSam chapter 26 . 11/28/2010
Aw, that's so sad. Poor Kat is so trapped that she just wants her friends to get her out. I feel for her. It's sad even in it's filler-y-ness. So yeah...all that updating I mentioned that I was going to do? Didn't happen obviously. Anyway, school tomorrow XP. So see ya then.
midnightwrighter chapter 26 . 11/28/2010
I love your updating schedule just so that you know! Update soon! please and thank you!

66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »