Reviews for Ghost
midnightwrighter chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I completely agree about needing the second book in the lost hero series!

I'll probably end up re-reading the book though since I sped through it and only remember half of the book since I was so excited that it came out...

Either way love the story so far and I hope that you update soon!

-midnightwrighter :)
GermanSam chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
Oh how wonderful these four haters were. I especially like this one but I'm interested to see how this whole con turns out. I almost wish there was a way for her to speak with Jon if only for a limited time. I mean, what would he even tell them or more specifically what would he tell Bonnie? These are just the [somewhat] random questions that enter my mind. Oh nice reference about the SATs...not! You got me all freaked now over nothing well it isn't nothing but you know what I mean. I liked the show you picked for Mister-Hot-Italian-Bad-Guy-Dude. He seems to have good taste as well as good looks! I'm liking him more and more. Anyway update soon!
GermanSam chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
Well this was interesting to saythe least. good thing Jen is here at least for Kat's sake. Sorry FP was spazzing but you made it work so yay me and yay for your other readers! :) So you say you're almost done with the story then say we have like 10 more chapters to go? What is this? Ugh...moving on...
GermanSam chapter 17 . 11/26/2010
Close to finishing NaNo? Whoa! I mean that's great but it's just...whoa! Good for you and you mentioning that only makes me realize that it's almost the end of the month. Sigh...why is life so quick? Moving on, I'm happy for you finishing sooner than you planned though we've yet to reach the climax in your story...

Moving on...
GermanSam chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
Still on my iPod so this is kinda a pain but I will do it for you. 4 updates in one day? You alright? Anyway onto your next chapter because I want Bonnie's pov now. :)
GermanSam not logged in chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Okay I'm on my iPod so this will probably short though I have a lot of comments about this chapt. I liked all the describtions (sp? It looks like it's wrong) about the party and the oh-so-subtle 'BTW he's your type' thing. It made me laugh. A fellow Happy Turkey Day to you too! I'm interested to see what Jon thinks if she sleeps with this good looking italian guy. *sighs dreamily* The bad guys is always the good looking one right? Except in my story because well...that's a romace story so if the main guy wasn't hot then things would be weird. Anyway this was pretty long coming from an iPod. Excuse my spelling mistakes if I made any. Update soon, now I really want Bonnie's chapter so hurry up with Kat's!
GermanSam chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
When you said maim, all I could think about was my play one of the signs said prepare for M.A.I.M.s testing and no one knew what that word meant. I was surrounded by idiots. Anyway, I laughed when that one guard was scared of her and mad that he had been assigned her. Also, have I mentioned that I like Luka calling her kitten? It's like an annoying habit that he can't help but do but I enjoy it. I'm not sure why but I do.

Thanks for updating this one for me. :)
GermanSam chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Ha! I laughed at the kill with the stellettos thing. I see that coming into play later though if she takes off one shoe to threaten someone with then she will be oddly standing, you know. Anyway, I liked that fact that they assume someone is going to have to sleep with the bad guy at least you made him hot. So hey, I have no complaints.

Onto your next chapter.
GermanSam chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
*Threat* UPDATE! *Threat over*

I enjoyed this chapter though it scares me that you think of these things. Seriously, how do you come up with this? Reguardless, it's pretty cool in a scary-cool way.

Update!
GermanSam chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
So we have school tomorrow and I haven't even glanced at my math homework. Did I mention that I have to take a hard test? Oh yeah, my life sucks. Hopefully my teachers give me a break and let me do some of it over the break...hopefully. Anyway, this was useless ranting so...onto your next chapter.
GermanSam chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Alright awesome. At the mention of a waterbottle I was like 'Oh here we go' but then I was disappointed. I'm going to have to wait two more chapters huh? Since the next chapter will be about Bonnie then about Kat and her waterbottle. Sigh...you torture me.

I'm happy with Survivor - Just saying. But I can talk to you tomorrow.

Thank you for the three updates. It was a lovely treat.
GermanSam chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
Interesting that now they have to con and no sneak in.

I enjoyed these things:

The job titles especially the Jonas Brother and Cinderella

&

The Californa driver reference.

Sorry that my reviews are a few minutes (maybe hours) apart. I just got home from the play for the night and I'm catching up on my shows (mainly Survivor). Anyway, onto your next chapter.
GermanSam chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
This story is starving for reviews so rather than combine one review for three chapter updates (bravo by the way), I will do three small ones. Poor Kat (or kitten, I enjoy that nickname) getting drugged. It isn't her fault her life sucks. She was born into it. Sigh...I hope she kills Luka with that water bottle but I know I won't be that lucky.
GermanSam chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Yay! Someone else finally reviews and finally I got around to reviewing myself. I enjoyed the German soldier bit. It made me laugh though I'm unsure why. Funny that you mention the 'meat walls' as possible ex-marines because marines are known for just working out. I enjoyed that sterotype.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter just as usual. It's good to see someone else motivating you too! Update when you can!
Nobody chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I adore this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep up the good work!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »