Reviews for SIU
Silver Witherwings chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Gah! Love the Goo Goo Dolls!

And I knew guys in high school who would pull out guitars and sing at the drop of a hat, so I really enjoyed that lunch room scene :)

- B.
Silver Witherwings chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I love the Taylor/Clay interactions! I wish I could get away with kissing my gay besties, lol. They wouldn't be nearly as accepting :P
Silver Witherwings chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I'm in love with this story so far :)

- B.
RitaHouston chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
cant wait fo next chapter
broken-pixie chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
REALLY, REALLY GOOD! I can't wait to find out what happens between them.
Devilish Kisses chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Ha ha, titles are great! Lol, I'll go check out the rest of the story then :)
Dixiedarlin59 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
WOW! I absolutely love your story! And when Logan starts singing "Iris" I actually started crying! Great job! I cannot wait for more )

P.S. I checked out your story because of Nicky's shout out
Xandrea chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I really really like this. The conecept for the story is great. You are a really amazing writer I can not wait for the next chapter. :)
charliej chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Hi! Devilish Kisses pointed me towards your story and I must say I'm impressed so far. Very well written. I love the easy flow you've established, the characters are intriguing and there's a hint of mystery.

Sorry, I can't offer any help with punctuation. Punctuation, esp commas and I ARE NOT on friendly terms.

The only thing I noticed as sort of an error was when you wrote 'they walked the length of their table' or some such thing. I had this mental vision of them walking on top of the table for some reason. IDK exactly how you could reword it though.

I'll read more later and give you a 'shout out' at my story - it may bring you more readers!

charliej

aka Nicky Charles
Kangae no Hinansho chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
I really do love this story, but the format of this chapter was weird. It was very dialogue heavy...almost like a script since there were times where action was missing. Like when he came into the kitchen and gave Taylor the helmet. Sometime after that, they went to the garage but there was no narrative stating that. Taylor exclaims about the bike, which is when they are suddenly in the garage. There was ALOT of space for narration (during the bike ride especially). I think this chapter was very poignant, but the lack of narration makes the dialogue seem off.

Like I said, I do like this story but heavy dialogue kills me .
Devilish Kisses chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Update soon!
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Aww, their first kiss! So proud :) And, he just needs to reveal all his secrets! I'm getting impatient :(
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
How did this make your friend blush lol? I don;t get it. And, wow...Logan
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Ha ha, such a small world!
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
A couple spelling mistakes

you're you are

your indicates possession

Lol, logan and Taylor seem to be getting really close! And, i think a title per chapter would be great :) Maybe song titles or lyrics...something like that would be cool!