Reviews for Thunder Mountain
AriaSheridan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow! This is so full of description. It feels like I'm really there, although sometimes its a bit flowery and you lose the realism. I loved it though and can't wait to read the next chapter x
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Wow that is a good chapter but also very sad and dark. Hope to read more
djally chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
This second chapter is kinda boring and eye catching at the same time. It has parts that put you to sleep and there are some parts that keep you awake. I love your book it is so totally awsome.
djally chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Hey I love this first chapter. Totally awsome dued. I just love this book, so totally awsome. Like dued.
Alisita chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think your story is pretty good. Keep up.
The lone canine chapter 59 . 3/5/2011
Awesome. An awesome job with this writing and this story. I really like how you ended this chapter. Well done.
The lone canine chapter 58 . 2/22/2011
Good for Thundustra! I knew she was too stubborn to stay dead. Death wasn't all that bad a, guy? Is he a guy or... genderless? I've always wondered that. Oh well. Excellent chapter!
The lone canine chapter 57 . 2/20/2011
It's about FREAKING time! Karsm has finally been defeated, yes! i am mentally jumping around with joy right now, wee. Awesome chapter, my favorite one so far.
The lone canine chapter 56 . 2/20/2011
I have a feeling that deep, deep down Thundustra has not given up quite yet on Shadow and Sinista. Not yet. Karsm is trying peoples patience though, that evil guy. Grr... great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 55 . 2/19/2011
*gasp* he lies! He is lying, lying, lying! Karsm is only good at that. Please tell me he's lying. He's wrong, right? Please write more soon...
The lone canine chapter 54 . 2/19/2011
Even though Karsm is powerful he can't drive a wedge between Shadow and Thundustra no matter how hard he tries. It just won't work. So in his face! :)

Another awesome chapter!
The lone canine chapter 53 . 2/16/2011
Is it just me, or does Karsm seem to get more evil with each passing chapter? Just saying. Anyways great job once again, I liked.
The lone canine chapter 52 . 2/16/2011
Wow. Karsm is really ticked off right now because Thundustra escaped but you know what? Good for her. She deserves her freedom from that accursed guy who is after her. The guy is evil! E-V-I-L evil! Anyways awesome chapter!
The lone canine chapter 51 . 2/14/2011
Behind it all Karsm was the one causing all the trouble. That guy needs to be brought down and I have no doubt that Thundustra can do it with the help of the Seasons. Please write more, I'm really anxious. :)
The lone canine chapter 50 . 2/14/2011
I KNEW IT! I, freaking knew it was Karsm at the end of the last chapter and there he goes, sticking his nose in other peoples business once again. Grr! Off to more reading!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »