Reviews for Drives Me Crazy
madness is contagious chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Can't wait for more. Please put Kaylon in the next chapter.
madness is contagious chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love it and I'm so glad you brought it back.
leavemeialone chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Interesting name choices. I have to say I want to see some more interesting scenes with her and Kaylon. I was hoping the guy in the bar would be him.
Lyssa50 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Can't wait for you to update. Does that Tyler dude have something to do with the person that's out to get her?
Lyssa50 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dude I love your writing, I'm hooked on all your stories. Kaylon and Reese's childhood sounds hilarious and I can't wait for them to meet again.
Lyrical88 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Love it but what happened to Kaylon? Bring him back please.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Can't wait for more!

Hope you update soon!

Have a great weekend!
my infectious smile chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I never read this the first time around but I'm really liking it so far. Can't wait to meet Kaylon!
smydkthx chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I never read this the first time you had it posted, but I really enjoy the first chapter!
Unable To Login chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Fictionpress is being retarded, so I can't log in -.-"

But I really like it so far! :D Can't wait for more :)
Lyrical chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Yay this is coming back, can't wait to see how different it is.
rae-bryn.storm97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is a very awesome story! Please continue it! I look forward to reading more! :)
Da-zGreen chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
Aw, Poor Emerson!

I really like this story that you got going on! What am I kidding, I always like your stories! But to bad you are rewriting That Happily Never After story!

Anyways, I do hoep that you update soon. I would make a guess into who she is going to date, but I can be wrong. And it is kind of weird that someone is stalking her and Kaylon and Em knows about it... That is just weird.

I hope that you will be able to answer my questions soon. Lol.. Update soon!
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
So...it was an accident that caused Emerson's wheelchair! That cleasred up a lot, I think. But I'd really like to know more about Amelie's article...:)

And you're a guy? Wow - I never knew. Usually the majority of authors here are females...:P

Update soon!

~Ronnie~
Myst C chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
i feel confused again...lol im kinda like that so you'll get used to it lmao. i feel really bad for emerson. amelia must be like a relationship ruiner or something she got in the way of emerson in his girl and now that i want kaylon n teresa together she just had to be pregnant. i might reread the whole story cause im kinda confused who knows maybe i went blind for a moment and missed a chapter awesome story tho update soon!
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »