Reviews for Indulgent
H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
its been a while. is there more?
0301 chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I don't know what to feel. It's like I'm happy that they are now together but sad at what happened with her and her wife. I feel for Demi yet I believe it is unfair for her to be still staying in a relationship with Darien.

Your writing is good and I hope to read more of your works.
mia aurora chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
finally...they do something :P
rsDragon chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Intense, so messed up, but very interesting.
ReadnotWrite chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Hey, another great story. Hope you finish it.
KLSmith chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
This is getting real interesting. Can'y wait to see what all happens with Tristian. :) Update soon.
DarkShadow2012 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Addison really messed up again. now what im wondering is whats she going to do about it. Cant wait to find out
Animal Lover chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Wow, it's been a really long time that I seen this story updated but I loved the chapter so far. I hope that Addison fight for the one that she really loves. Hope you update Soon this time XD
H. Earthserpent chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
oohh what's going to happen next.
CULLENCRAZY1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Yay u updated! But no triston in this chapter :( anyway nicely written. More please?
VioletRayne152 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Aw! that's sad! T_T I just started reading this today and I can't wait till the next chp!
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Well, this certainly isn't going well for our dear doctor. I can hardly imagine what's in store for her when she gets home...
H. Earthserpent chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
great story. can't wait for more.
KLSmith chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Love the story so far. :) Can't wait to see what happens next. :) :)
Hali2010 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
uh oh, someone's in trouble. I knew this would happen(i think i even mentioned it in an earlier review lol) but i'm still REALLY curious to see what happens next. This is a really good story so far and i can't wait for you to update again!