Reviews for I Want To Fly
Vermin Bosse chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I can relate so well with that feeling. The pain of not being able to be up there in the amazing sky is more a feeling of impatience as I know God will let me one day. He is so amazing that nothing is impossible through Him. Very good piece and I enjoy your vivid literary style.
Cole Culain chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This review is for the review marathon. If you want to know what that is, there's a link on my profile.

I like this piece. I, like you, have no idea what it is confessing, but I do like it all the same. Sometimes, you just need to get your thoughts on paper (er, screen in this case.).

I really liked the mantra you used in this, the whole "I want to fly" thing. It really reinforces the message you want to give, and it never seems like it's being shoved down our throats.

I also like the structure of this, as you start off very broad, with a very story-like, serene anecdote, before focusing in on something far more potent and close to home. Bravo.
Mingo-la chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked it. It was kinda depressing . . . but it was nicely written. Good job.
Jerusalem2045 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I dream of flying exactly how you described, green fields and blue sky all included. I dream of the intoxicating freedom it could bring, i dream of swinging high and leaping and just not coming back down to earth...I truly believe one day we will :)
Chocolate Lover chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hm, so you want to fly, as in literally? Perhaps the quote only meant it figuratively? :) Your grammar's very good, though. But the ending was cut short. Like there could be something more. :)) Maybe this could be the start of a fantasy story or something. Just a suggestion. :)