Reviews for Angel Dog
Makani Blancarte chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
I liked the action of this chapter, and the end has readers on the edge of their seats. Well done on this so far :)
J.A. Fletcher chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Wow. Now I REALLY didn't see that coming.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Wow. I didn't see that coming. I guess Jamie just can't drop her love for dogs.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This family cares an awful lot about dog shows. I almost expected her father to hit June.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Oh no. I don't like what I'm seeing in Jamie. Is June the name of her younger sister?
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
An interesting start. I guess being a teenager in any year isn't easy.
Punslinger chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Very good. This chapter reads much better now.
Punslinger chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
This is a good re-written chapter except for a couple of mistakes you made in the paragraph that begins "It sees as they start running..."

Also, you did well with the revised Chapter 3 of "Blood Tears."
Punslinger chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Very good. Even though I read your original version of this, it still holds my interest.
Punslinger chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
I don't think anyone will mind your using the song "Turn, Turn, Turn" here. It is a good reminder of the atmosphere of the 1960s. The rest of the chapter is very well done with good descriptive scenes,
Punslinger chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Well done. You move the story along at a good pace and the cliffhanger ending leaves the reader wanting to know what will happen next.
Punslinger chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Very good, but I think you made a mistake by typing "Jamie was brushing Queen" when you meant June was doing it and Jamie was watching them.
Punslinger chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I'm glad you could use the idea I gave you. This is a well-written chapter, but in the last paragraph you spelled "leash" as "lease."
Punslinger chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I think you are doing better at showing us what kind of people Jamie and her family are, and how they cope with problems. Maybe you should put Queen in more scenes, since she is the focus point of the story.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I think the changes you made in the story have improved it. The characters seem more interesting and Jamie's emotional reactions help to prepare the reader for the conclusion.