Reviews for Still Mine
heyey chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
Er this isn't really K anymore, what with all the drugs, cutting, suicide, sex... just saying... definitely not bad, and not offensive to me at all, but you might want to think abt changing the rating lol
Cocoa-Mai chapter 36 . 10/30/2014
Enna: u are still doing a great job on this story, and I have began reading Still Mine since Fall of 2011!
Moni chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I have been reading his since 2010.. I don't know why I never reviewed I always told myself I will because I really like your story.. I'm never signed in and too lazy to sign in and review so I just wrote a nickname haha because I was so happy you updated! I used to go on here a lot back in 2010 but I stopped and only kept up with a few that I truly liked.
But as soon as I saw this update... Trust me you've made my day! I really really enjoy and love your story .. Your characters are endearing and they touch my heart brah. Lol but really they do..
By the way I find it cute how she's half korean and she listened to her korean music in his car and told him "fighting!" Lol I'm half waiting for her to call Harry Oppa... ;D
I literaly just reread your whole story by the way!. I thank you for keeping me distracted from the boring lecture in my psych class... I will now wait for the next chapter!
okunadeseun28gmail.com chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I start reading this story and it hurt me its not concluded yet please try to concluded it.A chapter that shows where harry explained wat happened to darcey to andy is ok andy accepting him back and also dont forget to add a little intimacy btw them too pls I dont wanna wait too much for this story it hurt me.I love u
chewychester chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
I really like your writing, but I am a little confused. update soon please!
vmursili chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Hey,
I've followed your story for a while because I really like it. I know life tends to keep us busy and constantly on our feet, but I hope you finish this. It's a good read and seems like it's just getting into the thick of it. Looking forward to new chapters!
AndreaTaylor chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
OH MY GODS! Can't wait for the next update!
Cocoa-Mai chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
What a wonderful chapie.. Happy to see this new chapie, I have missed these characters!
yareader chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
chapter 35 is a beautiful dream worth wishing for on a New Years day.
Abbey chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Honestly, I feel sorry for Ollie, but hopefully his plan will fall through.
Abbey chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Her dad is truly weird. I'm glad Andrea doesn't follow his, er, principles...haha.
Abbey chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Oh gosh, there just had to be people like Lizzy around. I wonder how Andrea's other friend (Amber, I think) is like. I can tell Harry and Andrea will be good for each other.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
great chapie.. love the last few scenes with andrea & harry.. yah!
randomosity007 chapter 33 . 11/10/2012
nice... i luv this story. the only thing i don't like is that i can't devour the rest of it yet! how many more chapters do u think? plz dont stop writing it.
chewychester chapter 32 . 7/28/2012