Reviews for Ghosts in the Machine
tecnicalKnockout chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
o_o... is anyone else slightly concerned that good sir Robinson can just vaporize a whole island of people and get away with it Scott free and then have a drink? spend a couple days relaxing? well we know where his loyalty's lie don't we? well i suppose we couldn't very well have a bunch of mental androids running a muck but still .
(somehow i still like him though)
if Henley ever cracks up you guys are in trouble

somehow i don't think mankind has leaned anything from this, what with the cover up and all oh dear
tecnicalKnockout chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
O_o that cant be good ... whats Bryan onto? guess ghost in the machines really could be a problem and i suppose this is when things get good aye?
tecnicalKnockout chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
oh wow! i loved this chapter so much Henley & Rebecca had me literally in tears! I'm still smiling so hard my cheeks hurt as I,m trying to type this. its official i nominate Henley butler of the year. Ms Rutherford is quite the colorful gall herself love em both! and then there's lord Erics constant churning "Ghosts in the machine," aye? he makes it sound ominous ...
tecnicalKnockout chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
i almost never get the chance to read this story ... oh all for the better ... as ill be highly disapointed when i actualy finish it ;).
youve got me hooked and have no idea where your going with this.
the idea of androids having the ability to "evolve" is extremely interesting and i cant wait to see where youll take it

ha! "meddling bull-shit artists" priceless!
tecnicalKnockout chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
phew ive finaly got to sit down and finish this chapter i started like three times and each time i was interrupted!
chi is it strange that im already in love with the butler? even though hes a robot . (guess i have a think for butlers ive even found myself wanting to be one ... yeah im weird) this story definitely has a more regal and technologically advanced feel than the human spark but is still definitely steam-punk *broad smile* hearing all the french makes me wish ied payed more attention when i had the class i also like Eric he seems like a well put together individual again your story telling is impeccable very professional no contemplates here ;)
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
A very professionally written story.
J. Thayne chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love the steampunk feel of this story; rotary phones and cravats mixed with humanoid androids. I'm interested to see where this is going.
ColonialTimesGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010