Reviews for Falling In Love With You Again
One-Loving-Song chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
It was a really good chapter. I liked it. Cant wait in till the next chapter.

saccharinesweet chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
i really hope destin and faith get back together... so tragic... but why would kevin and nikki tell them both different stories... D oh wells, good job hoping to read more. D
Myst469 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
I loved this chapter and this story!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter too,I really am interested on the question, "will faith go out with Dylan?"

I wonder wat will be destin's reaction if that happened.
Myst469 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Oh my gosh! I waz right! BTW I loved the chapter!
One-Loving-Song chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Still short.. lol jk.

Nice chapter. But you probably swhould stop telling m what is going to happen in each chapter.. lol.. NOt that i really care. I like to know what happens.. Anyways Nice chapter cant wait for more..

tessa chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME :)
Myst469 chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Hm, I have a feeling that the masked guy is Destin...

BTW great chapter! Thanks for the update!
One-Loving-Song chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Nice chapter.. and of course I knw who it is.. gees you tell me everything on this book before hand. But its good to actually read it and know all the deeds on what happened instead of what you say.

anyways nice chapter.

One-Loving-Song chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
There where a few mistake, but It was a good chapter. I cant wait till you post the next one.

1XLADEDAX1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
interesting story i'll finish it later :3
1XLADEDAX1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
A rather interesting story so far. :3
One-Loving-Song chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Nice chappie. Kevin and Niki seem pretty mean in the situatuion though more then Dylan. HOw would someone pay someone to date someone thats really fudged up..
saccharinesweet chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
i do not like dylan. Dx such a money minded person... really like this.. real good story! can't wait to hear more! xD
Myst469 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Tsk tsk tsk,

Kevin and Niki are the ones who started it all. I know you have an idea for this story and I know you'll do great too in the other chapters!
Myst469 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
wow, so fast.

Luv this chapter by the way! Keep up the good work
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »