Reviews for A Lesson in First Impressions
Ceskasi chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
You absolutely need to continue this. I almost never read unfinished stories but your summary and the synopsis on your bio intrigued me (well that and the fact that I love two of your completed stories). Pretty please. I want to know how Evie's social experiment will turn out.
Pursephone chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Enjoyed the plot a lot. can't wait to see the next chapters!
There were some slight grammar issues, though they weren't big. Evie's ability to be tough, bad girl right of the bat seemed to be a little stretched. Toward the end of the chapter her unsureness of her experiment did kinda clear that up a bit.
Ney13 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Ooh, this is really good and it's a new idea. Very promising:)
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
If she is hoping to sustain and enhance her "bad" image, then partnering up with Mason would do the job. The problem is that at the end of her week she will have some serious explaining to do.

This is the type of story where it would be easy for the writer to write himself/herself into a hole. It is a story line that takes great courage to take on. So I salute you on your courage and greatly look forward to reading the rest of this story. Please update?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Evie's life seems very constricting. I would not blame her for moving as far away as possible as soon as possible after graduation. Her idea is clever, but it will probably backfire monumentally. Still, the best part was convincing her parents to actually go along with it.

Two corrections:

"...he sat next to me on the floor on one of her mothers favourite, very expensive cushions" (pronoun mismatch and mispelling: "her mother's favourite" should be "my mother's favorite"

"I'm not a five-start chef" the word "start" should be "star"
Inkpress00 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Looking forward to the next installment, good work so far. A few grammar tense issues, but other than that, shaping up well. Can't wait!
Dirty Plastic Cup chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I like this a lot. The description of the parents was great, though when you write "my Mother" or "my Father" I'm pretty sure the m or f isnt capitalized since it's not a proper noun with that "my". Otherwise, this was easy to read, though at first I grew bored of reading about a family unpacking. I like the first person so far.
samishorthotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omgsh the plot for this story is getting to be very interesting i love the idea of it
SlightlyBentHalo chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
i really liked the first person narrative, i would keep it! i noticed one error (or maybe im reading it wrong?) that i'll tell you about before i forget...

""What a day," Matt sighed and he sat next to me on the floor on one of her mothers favourite, very expensive cushions."

the 'her' seems out of place.. should it be 'my'?

other than that, i do like it! and i'll continue to read it, if you continue to write it :)