Reviews for Couples Counselling for Authors and Their Novels
K. E. Knight chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love this! It's so true! Any story starts out as something you are passionate about and can't think about anything else and you are so excited about it, but then you start to have periods of boredom or frustration and you go through the fase of absolutely hating it and then finally back to loving it and then back to hating it and so on and so forth... and by the time you are done with it, hopefully you are back to loving it again. You and your story/characters have your arguements, but in the end it is all resolved (hopefully). It's kinda like a marriage. Once you start writing, it's like you get married. A lot of times you wonder if you want to divorce it though! But that is just part of what makes writing fun. All the blood, sweat, and tears of frustration pay off in the end, and you wouldn't have it any other way. Any nonwriter would read this and think that writers are insane, and we are! Thanks for writing this. It's so much fun being a writer. This reminded me of all the fun times.