Reviews for Arranged
sweet chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
lovely and a clean story...really heart warming!
OrangeKiss chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Short and sweet. I like your writing style. :)
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I enjoyed reading this, it was simply, yet powerfully written. It was realistic, I liked that the husband wasn't the cliche tall, dark and handsome, but someone who genuinely cared for her. Also, in the end when you wrote how much she had lost, despite being in love and having a job, I felt it showed that she has grown as a person and how it happens in real life, you don't magically get everything without compromising on some things. The only constructive criticism I have to say is maybe I'd have liked to see more dialogue, as opposed to all of it being narrative. But then again, it flowed very well throughout despite the lack of dialogue.

Cheers!
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This story was so sweet. ;)
IridescentMonkee chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh gosh! When he was described I scoffed but as I read on, I think I too fell in love with him... :) Wonderful story.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow. This story touched me in a way I didn't expect. Nicely done.
Paranoia Stricken chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was a really sweet story
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was beautiful.

Great work.
happinie93 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow. Awesome short story! Loved everything about it! I'm glad that she didn't immediately fall in love with him. That part of the story seemed to make it more realistic and not very story written. Which is very good! And I like the original part about her being blackmailed into marrying him.
Tranquil Flame chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This story transitions beautifully from bittersweet to quietly joyous. Throughout the narrative and the fluctuations in tone, your writing still retained its simple and understated style, and yet each phrase still managed to become undeniably resonant. The characters you've crafted are incredibly likeable and their motives are never anything but moral, but you've still managed to keep them sounding extremely human. Hats off to you, this is a touching literary treat!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it!
hia chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I LUV IT! ITS MY TYPE OF STORY!