Reviews for Trials of the Demoness and Harbinger
rozalicious678 chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
OH MY GOD! This was an EPIC story!
I cant believe it has such a less amount of reviews! This is definitely one of the most amazing stories on fictionpress! Made my top 10!
And yes, you're a great writer! I live your writing style and pleeeeaaaaaasse keep writing!
Oh and another thing. Does this story have those fluffy chapters that you have on wordpress like those of fatesbane? Because i'd like to read those...What can I say? I like a little graphic-ness (thats not a word but i think you got what I wanted to say :) in the stories that i read!
Bmonti chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
HEY! XD

wow i kept on asking myself why didn't i read this sooner, i'm inlove with Kazil feel like i'm going to go fangirl mode on him, normally i like a character a lot but this is like the crush i have on Vincent Valentine so it according to me he's a very good character. think i liked this more then the rise of heretics i like how Athena didn't end up with the first guy she liked and how she learned form it. i also like how open her mom and dad are about sex she would be a good role model for teens who just want to experiment.

i did kinda feel like the ending was a but rushed think it would have been better if the whole beating the bad guy had its own chapter and then have a epilog of Athena and kazil's life after they helped save the world. i also would have liked to read about more of the missions Athena and Kazil went on before and after they decided to start dating i know its kinda like filler but it b nice to get to know Kazil a bit more since he only came in the story a bit later there's also when Kazil see's Althena for the first time i liked it, but would have liked him doing it again after the fight...

think that's all i'm going to say about the story this is just my option please dnt think i'm saying anything bad since i really really like this story like i was soo obsessed with it that i only went to sleep at like 5 in the morning for 2 nights... hehe i didnt notice the time

anyway think this review is long enough thanks again for such a wonderful story
InkedGirl chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
After reading Fatesbane, I decided to check out your other stories and I must say that this one is just as wonderfully written and developed! I love how you describe each of the characters and give them their own true voices. Not one of your characters is one dimensional or the same.
XtremeAngell chapter 34 . 9/20/2011
Congratulation on getting 'The rise of the heretics' on kindle!

Great ending! Just a little sad that I won't be seeing them all anymore *sniff sniff*

I hope the see more stories from you, cause you're an amazing author! Best of luck in the future ;)
Thalia Bryne chapter 34 . 8/10/2011
That was amazing, and I'm quite surprised you don't have more reviews than you do.
Spiritsloveme19 chapter 34 . 7/17/2011
i have read your series from the beginning and it would be really great if you could publish both the rise of heretics and the trials of the demoness and harbinger on the nook. i would be truly thankful! awesome story.
Greeneyes616 chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
I enjoyed this story so much! Wonderful ending to an amazing story! You are a wonderful writer, keep it up! :D.
smrae chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
Congratulations on finishing the story! I am sad that it's over but it turned out great just like TROH. So happy that you will continue writing but you definitely deserve a break :). I will be looking forward to your upcoming stories! :)
LonelyCitadel chapter 32 . 7/1/2011
I can't believe I didn't catch that whole "I" and "we" thing for Legion. Man I'm a dolt. I guess I just never thought about it... I'm so sorry!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/17/2011
awesome chapter! :)
Greeneyes616 chapter 28 . 6/4/2011
First of all I'm so happy you updated and gotten things fixed. I do love how this story is going along.

Second congratulations that The Rise of Heretics is going to go on the Kindle! I'll miss being able to re-read it on here once it goes through, but it might make me get a Kindle finally :).
XtremeAngell chapter 27 . 6/3/2011
Amasing story! I LOVE it!

The plot is great, original and complex without being confusing.

Your writing style is great, you desbribe so detailed without giving unnecessary info.

I love your characters! Their are lively and fun and most of the characters have an important role, not just decorations. I have to many favorit characters to say which one is my favorit favorit, they all have their traits that makes them loveable.

The love you describe feels real. Even though I'm a helpless romatic like Athena it's kinda refreshing to read other than the honey sweet love (you know the novels Athena read)

I can't wait for the next update ;)

P.S Sorry I haven't rewieved on the first story, but I just had to move on to the sequel, so consider this review for both of them
iamdarkmetalgoddess chapter 27 . 5/28/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I love the story so far. I've read all of them so far and its the reason I come back to this site.
Ang3lxCrystal chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
personally i really like this story and doesnt find it boring or confusing. i really like athena and kazil and find them adorable
Greeneyes616 chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
I love this story, and where its going. You've made this story a sequel, yet a story on its own. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »